AMD Polaris Giveaway

I using a R9 290x and im still happy with it.

im a little overhyped from the Polaris architecture but

im very short of money at the moment so i would be delighted to get a Polaris Card

I just started putting a PC together, so I don't have GPU yet. Winning this one would make my life much easier!  

I have a GTX 960, I would like a newer AMD card for VR though

hey LMG I need a new video card because my r7 360 is almost dead, and no one wants to run on their shiny new i7's integrated graphics it runs 99 degrees c at an underclock of 850 MHz and crashes all the time. I need an upgrade or i will have to do the unthinkable, and use integrated graphics  :(

I am currently using a 1gb GTX 750 meaning its quite hard to run a lot of the modern games on over medium graphical settings. Also it is never a good sign to see that my set up is becoming the minimum requirements section on new games. Either way good luck to everyone in the giveaway.

Ordered my new skylake i5 processor for my new mini-atx build today, was going to substitute my old NVIDIA GTX 970 for now, but would love to get my hands on one of those Polaris 11 cards.

Fingers crossed.

Currently using a GTX 660Ti, but this could convert me.

Hi there!

I have a nvidia 9500gt from nearly 5 years ago...............will probably be buying a rx470/60 when it comes out

Hello Linus and fans , I am here with an a10 an my gpu (I don't know which one) and would realy like the extra graphics horsepower a new gpu would bring.

I have 2 270x's, and I want to upgrade to something that doesn't turn my room into a sauna.

gibe nao pls.

My current Gpu is asus r7 260x and i want to upregrade because my gpu is weak af .

Ok, you got me, I like just signed up, but I have been a total fanboy of LTT for years now. This was pretty awesome motivation to join the forum, lol. I don't see why I wouldn't stick around and chat it up and introduce myself now that I am here.

Currently using an HD 7850 which, in specs, is not that far from the rx 480, BUT, with it being used when I got it in the first place (bitcoin mining), and me being the AMD fanatic that I am from way back in my high school days, I really REALLY want/need this new card. 

I stream daily on twitch, and create content for youtube when I can, being a one man operation and all, BUT, I am super stoked to be able to enter and possibly win new tech for my rig/advertise AMD even harder than I already do.

Thanks for the opportunity ya'll. Peace!

Currently running a 980 but wouldn't mind giving this a shot and maybe picking up a second one B|

Currently using a MSi AMD R9 390x. Always loved and used AMD so naturally the new Polaris GPU sparks my interest. The card would be used in my new gaming rig (first time ever) that I am building by myself.

Currently have a entry grade GPU  with pcie powerdraw (HD  7750), you probably can guess why i need a polaris :P

Details separate people.

Hi LTT & AMD,

I am currently using a GTX 670 and would really love to give Polaris & DX12 a try. 

Thanks!

I have a 980ti, so I'm set on the graphics card side of things, but I have some friends who really want to get into PC gaming, but don't have the money for a graphics card upgrade.  This would be for them.

I have a GTX970, but if i win the card is going into a build for a friend whose currently on a 5 year old laptop. A free 480 would help him A LOT.

All these people complaining about having graphics cards from not that long ago as if they are suffering and can't possibly game at anything less than 60 fps. I was up until recently running an nVidia 9800GT. I'm now running an nVidia GTS450. I'm very happy with it. The only reason why I want an upgrade now is for VR.

I am running an amd fx83050 with a evga 1080 acx3.0....i would like to have this card to build a media pc for my tvs in the house... thanks! and keep up the videos love them all...would like more super fun vids or scrap yard wars

Built myself a custom rig about 4 years ago, been constantly updating it since. Currently I use my rig for a number of games (Overwatch, GW2, and the HL series included) and for vision processing testing with the OpenCV library (read more at http://opencv.org/about.html) and game development in Unity 3D (https://unity3d.com/). Currently I have a Radeon R7 370, and it gets a bit strained with the vision processing and the game development, (frequently getting to 90 degrees C and higher) so an upgrade would be great!

I can use a new graphics card for playing the latest new games  like doom cant play it with my gtx 650 ti boost ?

I'm running a 970 

But in thinking about building your one tower 2 pc system for me and my girlfriend. Would be nice to have :D

i have a supercharged gtx 680 from asus... do i really need to tell you why i want the polaris? :P