AMD Polaris Giveaway

Gibe nao pls. I have a HD 5770 and receiving this kind of colossal upgrade would be pretty good.

my gtx 660 died so now im running on onboard graphics and i have have no money to buy a new one :(. i would really love to win a brand new GPU. cmon rng make me a happy gamer

Currently have an R9 390 Nitro in my build tha'ts doing perfect, but hey nobody ever said no to something free ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beautiful Custom PC 3.jpg

I am running an ATI FirePro V8800 not really meant for gaming but it works well enough a new Polaris would be a great start to building a real gaming PC currently running a Dell Precision T7400

Right now i'm using a R7 260x it's getting old and it wasn't all that powerful to begin with, why do I want to upgrade? because new stuff it's always better, and because it would save me a few bucks (I kinda have to upgrade my CPU and mobo as well) 

If it ain't broke, Ubisoft didn't develop it

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i want a rx 480 or rx 470 please! I'm building a new gaming pc and this is perfect for me :D! (It's my first time building a pc)

Im currently rocking a msi GTX 560ti and I'd like to upgrade because the card excites me and I've wanted one since they were announced

I have a GTX 950 in my main computer and a HD6950 in the older one.

A polaris 10 would be nice to replace the GTX 950

I have a gtx 760 from evga.

I was already thinking of getting a new graphic card from amd, so this is just perfect.

Wow, people playing the autism card, maybe I will get mine out. I'm building a comp atm, I havnt had a desktop in yrs, last 1 had an 8800ultra in it, gpu and case is all I need to go with my new i5 6600k

I have a piece of Crap, that might be able to call a laptop (Lenovo G3560 - intel pentium P2600.) but I am in the process of building my own PC... it's almost like scrapyard wars!

Rules.

Time limit: ASAP.

Budget: As cheap as possible, but still mid to high end performance.

Objective: Gaming performance.

Got a AMD radeon HD 8850 and I just want a better GPU.

I uesd to have an R7 250X, but a problem in the power grid screw it up, and because college I could not afford a new one, So currently I'm using an HD 5450 Silent from Sapphire.

The only game that I can run at 1080p and maxed out is Half Life.

#PCMasterRace #LinuxMasterRace

Don't mix being popular and common becasue ot being the best, and being common and popular because it was the first thing the people saw.

I have a 950 in my system and a Polaris card is better than it.

Gibe now pls???

but really I'm planning on building a new pc with one of the new AMD cards whether or not I can get a hold of one of these cool ones. i'd go in to more detail but I doubt anyone cares. 

Because I could use something that uses a little less power than my 390x even if the performance isn't necessarily better. Though now that I think about it could I still use both cards together with directx 12?

I currently have a GTX 770 2GB which uses 2 8-pin connectors and I only have 1 8-pin on my PSU so I am hoping for a less hungry card and one that does hit 80c 24/7

Hi there, I'm running a very used gtx950. Saved up for months to invest in an x99 system to get serious about video games and making videos but I run out of money to invest in a better and beefier card worthy of this system, I had to use the GPU from my old system. My goal was always to upgrade to a polaris card (cheaper and wiith loats of beef). Anyway, cool.

THE BEAST (Workstation/Gaming) - i7 6800 | AsRock Taichi x99 | GTX 1080 SLI | Kraken x62 Cooler | EVGA G2 750w PSU | LG 27UD68P 4K Monitor | Corsair Carbine Air 540 Case | 32GB Vengance led DDR4 RAM | M.2 Samsung 960 EVO | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD | 525GB Crucial SSD | PNY 120GB SSD | 3TB Toshiba HDD | Corsair Commander Link | Corsair 140mm ML fan |

GAMING/TESTING RIG - i3 6100 (OC'd 4070 Ghz) | AsRock B150M Hyper Pro4 | EVGA 1060 FTW | 16GB Geil White Dragon DDR4 | ID Cooling AiO Cooler | EVGA G2 650w | Antec P50 Case | Hectron 120GB SSD | Kinston UV400 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Black | Asus VX279H IPS Monitor |

PERIFERALS & EXTRAS - Pentium G4400 | EVGA GTX 950 | AMD RX480 | Corsair K40 (upgrading to a K70 or K95 soon) | Logitech G700s | 3D Connexion | Creative Sound Blast ROAR 2 | 140mm LED Corsair 

Building a PC would love to win a graphics card to kick things off.

Sup guys, so currently I've got a nvidia 760 2gb card, I'm wanting to do a YouTube channel but I'm lacking in content and frame rate on triple a titles which kind of puts me off even trying lol, but this gpu will really help with that, I mean Ive seen a lot of reviews on this card and its hotter then turnip (childish laugh) anyway I hope to win this tho I won't. I bet no one is even reading this lol. I once farted in school and blamed the lads next to me, to then find out the smell was him and he pooped himself, crazy world huh? 

I habe crappy laptop and want to build new PC

gibe nao pls

Currently, I'm using the integrated graphics in a i7 6700k processor!

So.....................

A real graphics card would be nice...................

Don't judge me. I'll get one eventually.

I had AtI radeon 5050 hb last time I checked.

I currently have a AMD R9 290 and I would really like to see how it upgrades the performance with a newer graphics card.