AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R7 260x, The new cards are way better.

I don"t actually have a graphics card, my graphics is integrated, which is why I would love this because it would be big step towards a new pc so I can actually run games cause I can't afford one.

My Radeon 6870 is no longer enough with this generation of games, and i'm having trouble buying a new rig, so one of those monsters willl bring my gaming back to life

Besides, i wanna brag about it with my 11 year old neighbor

I'm running GTX 560 ti 448 and I have no money to upgrade.

Hai Friends! Nice to see you here, so imma just tell you what's up, no need to waste too much time, ammiright?

So I currently run an amd ati Radeon HD 4670, and most newr games won't even accept it's 512MB of VRam, and when a game does accept it, it heats up and sounds allot like a leaf blower on helium.

It would be really nice to have a good GPU for once.

Thanks for this awesome chance here guys! 

Much love,

Kat

i currently have an AMD HD5450 in my rig, so that dank graphic card would cheer me up bro!

I'm rocking a Radeon HD 7950 and would love one of those polaris cards :-D !

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have no GPU in fact I have no computer but if I get this GPU that shaves off a lot of money I have to spend so I can have my pc gaming experience even faster. Hope I win and best of luck to the rest of you as well.

I still use a single AMD HD5870... do I need to say more?

i have a rig with a gtx 750ti in it  . i am really bored with that graphics card and looking for a new graphics card . i want rx 480 to enjoy good VR performence 

i am using r9 nano inside my alienware graphic amplifier. would be nice to have rx 480

Currently using a gtx 970 but want to upgrade to have the better asynchronous gpu and 8gigs of ram that the amd 480 has. It would also give a reason to look for monitor upgrades.

1x gt 730 :,( but im going to upgrade to a gtx 1070

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Spoiler

Still rocking a GTX 650 and would love to finally upgrade to something better. Also a big fan of Polaris and would really love to test it.

Well my GTX 660 is aging quite a bit, so maybe it's time to switch to AMD? Cheers

For me this would be out of the Stone Age, I'm still on integrated graphics, on an Fx4300 processor. I had a graphics card, an low end one, an R7 240(which I got for free from a dump) And it shorted out my old computer. Now I'm using a cheap computer that can't even run games that well.

thanks for the chance, and opportunity to get into PC gaming-

Nathan, An nerdy high schooler with no money.

I have an r9 290, it's decent but I want to play better VR!

I currently have a  R9 270x and I would really like to have a better gpu so i can buy a better monitor and run my games in 144hz

i have a GTX 760 right now. I want to be able to play stuff on max settings

hello i currently have a 960

id like this gra-fix card because i'd like to not have a 960 : (

I currently game on my laptop but would love to win a graphics card to begin my future PC build.

I'm running an R9 270X that needs to be replaced. A Polaris card would be a nice :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / MOBO: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW / Case: Fractal Design R5 / Storage: Samsung 950 PRO M.5 512GB, 2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (RAID 0), WD Green 4TB / PSU: Corsair RM750 / Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 / Keyboard: Logitech G15 / Mouse: Logitech G600 / Speakers: Logitech X-230 / OS: Windows 10

Phone: Pixel 2