AMD Polaris Giveaway

I've a 280, I would like to have a better gpu for gaming!

gibe nao pls

I have a gt 630 so i really cant run anything good :v

I'm currently using an iGPU, the Intel HD4600 to be exact and it's definitely not the best for gaming, and I´m not in the best economical situation to buy a GPU right now and Mexico is no the best in prices if something is $200 in USA in Mexico it would be around $300 if you're lucky, I would be really happy if I could win a new card for my PC.

Good luck to everyone!

Currently have A Sapphire R9 280X. Getting a new monitor soon but sadly my card doesn't support freesync(grumbles). If I get a nice new Polaris card there may be hope for my freesync ambitions........ or 1440p..... maybe 144hz...... IPS anyone?

Using my AMD APU to do image analysis of bitewing radiographs and will hopefully automate a number of tasks that doctors are doing.

I has an xfx r9 wich burned after 2 years :(
now i am running an intel xD
so much games wanting to be played :(

I have a  R9 200 and it looks ugly. Help me put my ugly card to rest.

I am running a 970 in my rig and i could use an upgrade but I have a friend that wants a gaming PC but has very little money to do so so if I got the RX480 I would give my 970 to my friend.

running a gigabyte 390 but i like new stuff and I'm an enthusiast who likes to collect parts.

Wife would love upgrading her 960! Not to mention the red and black goes perfect with her msi z97 mobo. Thanks AMD

Is this time my 2012 EVGA 650 will get replaced?

I fully built my rig around spring time of this year which kinda sucked in terms of graphics cards. At first I was going for a GTX 970 or an R9 390 but decided to wait until Polaris and Pascal was released. I then decided on a little $120 R7 370 which taught me a few things: 1. All this AMD hate and complaints isn't what people made it up to be and that even budget cards can keep up in modern games with med-high settings 60fps on 1080p. I was planning on getting the 480 anyway so getting one for free would be nice, and if I got the 470, I'd still use that! As of today, I get picked on by some of my friends who spent $1500 or more and have a 770 or 970 but going budget AMD was not half bad!

I have a HD4870 in my rig. It's well used and I need an upgrade so I can play Overwatch in 1080p. I never owned a nVidia card and not about to do so now.

I'm currently looking into building a new AMD gaming rig, this would be an absolute bonus!

I actually don't have a pc now and I have to build one I would love this gpu for my build though and spent more money on a cpu 

Good luck all ☺

Right now i own a laptop with 740m graphics. I'm planning to build a new computer. Hopefully I can build it with a new AMD card ;)

I've got a reference Nvidia Geforce GTX 770. I'd be interested in this new AMD card primarily for being able to run higher resolution monitors off of fewer cables. and the gtx 770 only has one display port, so as of right now I'm running a single UHD panel and a standard 1080p panel. I would like to be able to run multi UHD displays off a single card..

The only gpu in the whole house is my pc's gtx 650 and I think it's starting to die out on me....

Plus, i always wondered what AMD's GPU's have to offer. 

gibe me nao, pls

My main PC is dead and has a 960. The PC I'm using at the moment doesn't even have a graphics card. I'm currently stuck with Intel HD Graphics 2000. I think it's time for an upgrade...

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm running a R9 290 which for the most part can handle what I throw at it, but it does run super hot which turns my PC into an extra space heater.

Have been saving for a couple of years as I don't have a rig yet, but this would be great.

I'm currently running Intel Iris Graphics 6100 xD.

Hoping to switch to a desktop from this mac laptop so I could finally play on graphics higher than minimum and fps higher than 25.