AMD Polaris Giveaway

"gibe nao pls."

Awwww yeah I gotcha there didnt I......ok im sorry but anyways I have an msi gtx 950... I gues I dont have to say more ;-; but he look at the bright side, it runs csgo smoothly, well not that smootly but its something.

I'm sporting in my "rig" some nice integrated graphics from a Pentium b960. Yeah. I will soon build my first gaming rig, so this would help a lot. 

Cheers! 

Hey LMG Folks!

I currently have no discrete graphics card, I'm currently using integrated Intel HD 3000 Graphics on a 5 year old Toshiba Laptop (P755-S5274) and as you can probably imagine, the graphics horsepower of this machine leaves quite a bit to be desired :P.

I used to have a pretty decent Ivy bridge build with a Gigabyte Gtx 750ti in it but I have given that away to a family member as a gift. I would like to build a new one sooner rather than later and getting a Radeon Polaris card would most certainly help speed that up.

I won't keep you too much longer, as i'm sure you're quite busy. Thank you all at LMG for the fantastic quality content.

- Golfball_Pro

I have Gigabyte Gtx 750Ti and i would like to enter into the next generation of graphics cards!xD

I currently have a rig with a AMD radeon 7900 series 3GB it doesn't run all the games that I currently want to play so I am writing this in hopes of me getting one.

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Simple?i don'have a gaming pc ?gust a crapy laptop 

im currently running five year old graphics card i bought for $90 and my computer finally gave up, so i decided to build a new one. 

I use Radeon HD 6970 crossfire, effectively also functioning as an oven. It would be nice to have a card that gave more performance per watt! I've been looking forward to the RX480 launch, but it is a lot more expensive here in Norway than in the US, as the 8GB version ticks in at around $330. Love your videos guys!

gibe nao pls

I have NVIDIA GeForce  GT 730 

I would like to win some thing xDxDxD

I'm rocking a Xenos. Yes... I mostly play on xbox 360. Help me join the master race.

Actually in the process of saving for a new rig, Currently using a Asus G751 with a Gtx 965m. Working hard to save for a more powerful rig for my second at uni. As you can probably imaging the laptop isn't the best for architectural rendering and sampling. It would go a long way in helping, thanks. 

My a eight year old cousin who is on the artistic spectrum. He is a gamer who loves to play ark survival, tararia, Star Wars koror, gout simulater, he wont's to have his YouTube Chanel playing Minecraft. Right now he uses my work laptop to play with me on witch runs most games with a max of 20 fps and avriges 12 in most games when it's not laging.  with its integrated HD 2000 graphics chipset. As I am righting this he is on roadblocks with one of his sisters playing a Pokemon game on the sight.  with this card a large amount of the cost of the computer will be paid for.  I've bean scraping  up parts when I can to buld a computer for him taking a lot of hints from scrapyard wars. I'm trying to make my cousins dream a reality. A setup that will allow him to play Any game he wishes to and to share it with the world and he can play games like dan from dimend mine cart.  With this card you will be bringing a smile to a young ones  face.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

You might hate me but i have a nvidia gtx 210 yess sir that's my rig Right now it's so sad that i dont have any money or what to buy a better rig but this give away might give me a better graphics card

Currently using an ASUS Radeon R7 240 :( 

What would I do with a polaris gpu... My younger brother struggles with a multiple diagnosis of chronic depression, asperger's, and a bunch of other things that the doctors have him all medicated up for, there is very few things he is passionate about. Recently, he sat in on a gameplay session of Just Cause 2 I had been doing and asked if he could try it, so I had him sit down and play for about an hour and a half. While he was playing, I actually saw him relax and go back to having a personality like he did before we found out he had all these problems. Now he is constantly asking to play on my computer again, but I need to use my computer for school and work, so I decided I was going to try to surprise him with his own gaming rig, and this would be a beautiful performance boost to what it was going to be. (It would probably end up like my tower which was a budget build for $240)

Dell G33M02 Socket T/LGA775

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 Ghz

XFX Radeon HD 6770 (Woohoo! Super affordable stuff!)

6 GB Assorted DDR2 RAM 667 Mhz (Personally, I don't recommend mixing RAM, but sometimes you do what you have to..)

1 TB WD Caviar Green HDD (From a busted MyBook external drive)

500 GB Hitachi HDD

250 GB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Rosewill 750 watt PSU (sniped on ebay for 20 bucks, super sketchy)

Vivo ATX Mid Tower Case (Blue)

Im running an 980 ti and would like to have it so it can be used as my second GPU to my other monitors

Currently, I am running a HD 5770. I think that should explain why I want Polaris. :)

Currently running a matrox mystique and a 3dfx card :P

Got myself nvidia gpu. Which one you ask? Well let me tell you about a little card called the Quadro 1700, this card struggles to run anything, CSGO at low settings and 800x600 is just above 70 fps on Dust 2, Skyrim is 25 frames on the lowest settings on low intensity areas, dont even get me STARTED on what this card does in the wrong server of games like GMod or Minecraft or even Mount and Blade... So yeah, It'd be appreciated!

i3 2100 cant remember what mb, 4gb of 1333 ram, gpu is Radeon hd 4870 512mb, it can do some gaming but really want to do a dual xeon build, if win ill do the build and make a youtube video.

Currently using an Asus Strix 970 that I've just pulled off eBay thanks to the decline in prices for used cards, with the newest generation of cards. The newest generation of cards which deserves to be in my rig for when No Man's Sky finally comes out.

I study engineering in computer systems and I don´t have any graphics card, I play only with the integrated AMD A10-7700K with low settings. Thanks for helping us and sorry for my bad english.

Greetings from Morelos, México. 

I'm currently on an MSI GTX 770 and while it's performance is decent I don't really feel like buying another 770 for SLI is worth the investment. Another problem I have with the 770 is that it uses a non-reference PCB, making it really annoying and not very good looking to water cool. Therefore a new graphics card would be really nice.