AMD Polaris Giveaway

Got a GTX 970 and I would like to test to run amd+Nvidia card and see what I can get out of it. If it doesn't pull high FPS off I will just do a giveaway of my own to my friends :)

I hope that AMD starts delivering before Star Citizen releases! 1080 can run it smoothly enough on 1080p so I hope that the next gen AMD cards will get that performance of the current 1080 but with a more "AMD price tag". 

Gibbet Tommy!       ....As in gibe-et-to-me.

Works?

Spoilt it?

Yes? No?

I don't know. Sigh.

I badly need an upgrade considering  that what I have to do pretty much ANYTHING on, is a HP laptop with ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4650, 1 GB dedicated memory. (CTRL+V FTW)

Yes. I don't even have a desktop. Hit me.

But the dark ages should be over soon as a CPU build is in the works and this AMD GPU would be a beautiful addition to it!

Just like a Coldplay song lurking in an Indie playlist.

Fix me.

I have R9 280 and I could use a bit more power to get more frames in new titles.

And I've never won anything in my life yet, so I'm kinda curious how that's gonna feel.

I got a 370, but I need some next generation hardware that is not Nvidia.

My home PC has a pentium and a GTX 760 :/

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I am currently running an AMD radeon 7950 xfx greaphics card now with 3gb of ddr5 ram I would love to be able to upgrade my graphics to the newest polaris 10 graphics card with 8gb of ram as it would handle my games with a single gpu as I am currently running my entire system on a first gen AMD Phenom II X6 1050T CPU. Yes I am a little behind the curve when it comes to pc gaming but I am looking to upgrade when the newer ZEN CPUs come out.

Building and Repairing Custom desktop computers and Laptops since 1998. Gaming rigs built to exceed customers expectations build to order using AMD or Intel CPUs and ATI or Nvidia graphics.     Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.

i have a gf 210 which is really outdated. if i could only have that RX480 i can play high end games in high settings

I have had my r9 270x for just over a year now and i love it meets all my requirements currently but i am looking to upgrade and i think the new Polaris card would be a great place to start.

I've got a HD7870, and I want that card so I can make it prettier with an aftermarket cooler

I got a MSI radeon HD 7950 card atm wich i've been wanting to upgrade for awhile but started overclocking it to postpone the wallet heist :P , so if i would win this it would be nice :)

Rockin' a GTX 750...gotta love it when you can sustain 46C on your CPU but your GPU hits 85C

But what can I say, it was my first ever build and did it just to learn how to build a computer. Now that I've learned a bit about computers and hardware, definitely now looking for an upgrade. 

One thing that honestly has me considering switching to AMD is simply the price for performance. They have really nailed it on the head with this one. I don't see myself switching to a 4K setup anytime soon so to be able to run a 1080p beast machine is definitely a want.

I have a 290, so an upgrade would be nice. :)

I have a bitfenix prodigy nvidia limited edition case and I want to put an amd card inside! Cause why not! Plus my current gtx 660 is slowly dying and screams for a replacement.

Hey 

I currently have a 750ti it is one of the worst graphics cards out there as I can only reach 8fps on Overwatch. 

I really want this graphics card

Rocking an ASUS ROG 7970 Matrix at the moment. It runs hot, and doesn't support freesync for my BenQ 144hz monitor, so I'm looking at upgrading in the near future. With student loans dragging down the money I can spend on the card, I'd love it if I didn't have to shell out the $320-$350 CND for it!

I have a gtx 960 ftw and I just recently built my computer a couple months ago. This would be a great upgrade though.

I've got a 750 1GB ,bought with money saved in years (maybe not)!

I have a GTX 970 and would love to make use of AMD's Freesync. Plus, who doesn't want free stuff?

Sapphire 6970.  Because I need more than 30FPS.

I have an AMD Radeon HD 6870, and this would improve my graphics performance a lot, plus the HD 6870 is pretty old and does not use directx 12

I have a Evga gtx970 superclocked. Free stuff is never a bas thing. :)

I have a r9 270x right now, but i want to play newer games with high to very high setting so the new polaris card should be pretty good for that :D

I currently have gtx 970 sli but I want to put the new amd gpu on test. gibe nao pls

So i use a hd 6870 from ati in my pc and why i would like to move to polaris is because i love playing vr and gtav and recording those and the good old hd 6870 is jus not fast enough.

I'm currently in the planning stages for my first rig! I'm trying to join my friends as part of the PCMR. I'll be leaving my Xbox One to act mostly as an expensive Netflix machine.