AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have at the moment a 1 year old GTX 750 ti. The Problem with this thing is, it chrashes once per day.

Thanks for the opportunity to win a new one. :)

sincerely... CookieZz (Greetings from Germany :P)

I dont currently have one and am just waiting for prices to go down in india

Currently got a GTX 960 from, it's not the most useful card out there, but it's certainly an improvement over intel graphics. With a little tweaks here and there i can play most of the games on High settings.

Would love to play them on ultra tho.

Saving dem moneh for the new rig

All I have is a 840m which can't even run csgo efficiently without screen tearing so bad it's unplayable. I am building a new computer really soon and was just waiting to see if it is worth spending the extra money on the gtx 1060 rather than getting the RX 480.

I was planning on building my rig with the carbide series 88r case, a gigabyte ga h110 motherboard, 8 gigabytes of Kingston fury ram at 2400 MHz, an EVGA 400w power supply, a core i3 6100, a 120gb SSD  drive, and a 2tb hard drive.

Currently running a fairly acceptable GTX 650 ti - or at least I would be if it had a decent cooler and more than 1GB of vram. I have decided that I will be upgrading my GPU this summer, but winning a card would make my student wallet feel a lot better ^.^

FX-8350, 8GB of 'AMD' memory, a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, a GTX 650 ti 1GB and a Corsair HX 650, the best 900CAD could get in early 2012  lol jk

Looking to upgrade before my current card dies of old age. 

Would love to get into VR and this would help a lot.

Thanks

Hey guys! Running an R9 280x at the Moment. Upgrade would really be nice, so I can swap my 1080 Monitors. 4k and VR here I come!

In replacing my office setup, I'm going from an 860m to a desktop graphics card - much more powerful. :)

Core i7 5820k 4.0Ghz (all 6 cores, Noctua NH-D15) | Asus X99-Deluxe | ZOTAC GeForce 980 Ti (water cooled) @ 1400 core/stock VRAM | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 | 1.5TB SSD | Corsair 400Q | eVGA Supernova G2 850 watt | Dell UltraSharp U2515H, 25.5" 1440p IPS

I'm using a R9 380. 

Just upgraded a few weeks ago, because my HD 7770 was not strong enough for DS3 and XCOM2.

But hey, a free Polaris card would be amazing. 

Also the R9 380 is causing bluescreens :(

I've got a GTX 960,  NVIDIA FO LIFE, but hey a free cards a free card even if it is from the dark side

I'm currently using a AMD Radeon R9 200 Series, which is doing me fine but more fps is always appreciated.

Gibe nao pls.

Got an R9 390 Gigabyte G1 Gaming in my rig atm. Just wanna try my luck ;)

Damn, that'd be pretty nice for my first build.

I have no graphics card yet!

I have built a pc for the first time in my life recently with hope to game on it, but i ran out of money when it came to the graphics card. 

I had sold my console to fund my pc, so to have a free gpu would mean i could finally play games! :)

I want it to put it in my sisters PC. She only has a gtx960.

And you can´t have enough grafics cards:

r9 380

i would use the new card, and give away my current 380 to my son.

I'm currently building a rig right now but don't have a graphics card yet. It doesn't matter to me which one I get honestly, as both would work. I have an MSI motherboard with an AMD chip in it with a cooler master CPU cooler in it. As well as the essentials like RAM and a hard drive and OS. All packed into a Corsair Obsidian 750D

I am building 2 budget gaming rigs in the very near future, one for me and one for my brother. It would be nice to save some money... So that's about it.

I have a laptop and wish to get a new computer and one of AMDs new cards would do it, my laptop has integrated intel graphics 4000 series i think.

I have a 980ti.  I would use it to build a second computer that is more compact.

I don't actually have a graphics card, and I kind of need one as I'm using integrated graphics on my A10 7850K. I can't really play graphically intensive games which is annoying since I bought The Witcher 3 in the steam summer sale. I am looking to buy an rx 480 but I'm limited on cash so it would be convenient if I won one.

I'm going to build my first ever pc and anything would help :) hope I win this awesome gc :D 

gibe pls
but seriously i wna play those dx12 games with nice frames

I had a Nvidia GT610 and now I have 9500 GT (sold GT610 for $$). I really need a decent GPU for gaming. I'm planning to buy i5-3570 to upgrade from my i3-2100. So, if I win there will be no bottleneck.

Thanks to AMD and LTT for the giveaway! :D:D:D

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.