AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX970, but I would like to change to AMD again (I used to have a HD7850).  Don't really like nvidia...

I am currently using NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M on my laptop and would much rather have an AMD graphics card so I can begin building my PC.

Running Overwatch on the lowest settings and resolution sucks.

Thank you guys for this awesome giveaway! 

Got integrated Intel HD graphics. Yup, a 480 would improve performance by a number which you can't even read. Also, thinking about building a new PC so this would be a huge help. Thanks!

I am currently using a gt 620, so it would be a huge upgrade.

Sapphire 280X. Loved this card! Still on a budget and wanting to upgrade for all of the new games(mainly battlefield 1). I have also been wanting a 27" 144hz 1440p monitor! I'm really into csgo and other fps. I NEED MORE POWWWA!!!

I am running 2 hand me down 670ti in sli would love a single less power card if I dont win probably getting a 1070 or 80 at the start of next year.

I'm currently running on a GTX 470 while my wife works her way through graduate school. It would be nice if I could upgrade without having to dip into the savings we use for her tuition. 

Could definitly replace my Sapphire HD7870 Dual X OC to fuel 120Hz again in modern games.

#not_really_into_freesync(yet)

I have a gtx 960. I would love to have a new graphics card. Keep up the great work on your channel!

Been looking to upgrade my r9 270 to something better and if the giveaway is a RX 480...it will be perfect!

Integrated 4600 HD Graphics :\

I need a graphics card, and AMD cards are fantastic and ive heard great things about this rx 480

Currentlying have a 750 ti. Would really like to have a new graphics card for battlefield one. ?

I big fan of AMD and currently with my GPU(HD 7800 ) and CPU (FX-8120) need update for my next buy , ZEN CPU

hmmm let start please don't laugh at me i actually have HD4850 and i have HD 4850x2 both are sapphire and i refuse to get rid of them because i like AMD they think about the lower gamers line and provide low coast graphics cards to can every one enjoy and the play game on their own pc not to watch walk-through in you-tube and i live in Algeria and the cost of the brand new RX 480 is so expensive maybe i won't win this cards but i am glad to share my AMD proudness and satisfaction

My current graphics card I'm using is a  GeForce  GT 730.Its from my friends old rig lol..... oh and gibe nao plz

I'm using a strix R9 380 in a black&red rig.  The RX 480 would be an appropriate next step, without looking out of place, turning a gaming PC into a all around HD entertainment system.

GTX 970 but maybe it is faster at 4k than the old 970 and it has defintly more vram

I have an R9 290 ,but my friend just build pc without graphics card .

I want to surprise my hubby. His video card is a gtx600 something.

i want cuz i only got 960 and i was looking at this but saw the offer and was like "if you dont try you dont get"

I've got an ATI HD6670 which barely runs any game came out in last two years.

gibe nao pls.

Running a GTX 970, which is more than powerful enough for my needs, but I would love to be able to switch to a good 4K setup in the future.

I am currently using a GTX 750 TI. Why would I want an upgrade? Well, of course! Because of more power :).

Honestly, I'm lagging in many games on medium and would appreciate the boost.

I currently have a gtx 750ti, but it is loud and not very effective in the terms of 1440p gaming. I'd love a new card to replace mine, and it would be great if I was chosen to receive the card, but I know deep down that I'll never get it. -_-

PS: GIBE NAO PLS