AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running a 550ti.
Enough said.

Terrible for any sort of 3D work (esp Blender Cycles), and can't play most modern AAA games. Loud fan, not OC-able (both firmware issues).
A card crappy even at its launch.

My current Graphics card is AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
It can run games. Just not next gen great games ;-;

I'm currently running an r9 270. It works well, and I can run current gen titles with decent frame rates, but if I won one of these graphics cards I would be able to play games like gta v with frame rates to utilise my 144hz monitor, and I would be able to crush my favorite game, csgo, with some crazy frames there.

I'm using a reference R9 290 as my daily driver right now. I want to upgrade because it's SO HOT AND LOUD! seriously, it even gets loud playing you tube videos!

but, I can't complain about it too much, I did get a (at the time) brand new GPU for less than $200

I'm running an R9 270x currently so getting a Polaris 10 RX 480 will be a huge step up because my GPU is bottle necking my PC like crazy

I currently have a Nvidia GT240 with 500 Mb of DDR3 VRAM and a core 2 duo e6600 to go along with it. I also have 4 G of DDR2 ram (775 chipset motherboard) by a company I've never heard of "Patriot" I thought if I won one of these graphics cards I would get a boost into the world of computing rather than being held back by my hardware. I've always found computers interesting though I've never really had the budget to afford any parts or PCs. I recently bought the pc I was talking about and it is amazing for how old it is. I can now finally enjoy what Im doing without constant slowdowns *clears throat* laptop

Hello Linus. I have an XFX Radeon HD 5770, It "was" a great card and now it's a nightmere. I want to do YouTube but my card is to slow to play games and record at the same time. I use a 1600x900 monitor and I still don't have power to run BF4 on medium over 35 fps, and when recording with Dxtory  the fps is just too bad to even look at... The card has many problems with drivers. Thanks Linus and the team, I learnd a lot about PC-s from your Yt videos. ;)

i have an r9 390x and it runs like it on fire 

Currently have a GTX 970, however I haven't given AMD a try since the 5870 so trying them out again would be fun. 

I currently have a radeon r5 220 in my machine. I had a damaged IGPU and needed something quick. As you can see I am in need of an upgrade and this wouldn't hurt. 

I have a GTS 450 and here in cali it gets to 90 degrees. I want to upgrade to polaris because, wait it still hot. well shit. Seriously though Polaris is powerful and is exciting to see AMD doing great for  the first time in a while. Plus Polaris has that sweet vulkan support:D

Nvidia_grill.jpg

I have a gtx 980 in my personal rig but this would be perfect for my wife's rig rocking a radeon 6850.

My rig is running two 980 Tis in SLI, but I'm trying to convince a friend to move to PC. That'll be a lot easier if the GPU is free!

I build my new pc like 3 weeks ago with the nvidia gtx 970 SSC. If i win that card i will taste it to prove if is better than my 970 xD if is not, i will make an upgrade to my old pc and give it to my brother.

IMG_20160718_124842.jpg

my graphics card is a amd 7950 and it sounds like a tornado because i need the fan speed up to support the overclock

I have a 980ti ssc, but if i win this isn't gonna go to me, it will go to my friend who has a 760 that is dying right now as a birthday present.

currently i am using r9 270x which on new titles i need to stay  at about medium setting and rx 480 would be a huge upgrade for me it would also be my second dedicated gpu 

I currently have a GTX 970 but I'm looking to build my girlfriend a PC in the near future and this would make the whole shebang a little lighter on the wallet. Hope I win!

Well i own a Lenovo y50-70 witha n gtx 860m 4bg Vram..... freakin 1,300 €

And this "Gaming Laptop" drops to 50 frames in LoL teamfight.... what the heck :( even worse because i own a 144 hz monitor and cant even make use of x.x

I cry every night I think about what rig i could own if only i build a real PC with singular parts.... :D

oh and gibe me naooowww

I currently use an Radeon HD6780 that was fairly aged when I purchased it due to my budget at the time (which is installed onto a pre-built HP system if I may add). 

I've been catching up on LMG videos for the past month or so and been seriously considering building a computer some time in the near future, and having a new graphics card waiting would be a huge motivator to doing so.

My build kinda sucks because I have an r9 270x . . . with an MG279Q and the 270x doesn't even support freesync nor can I take advantage of 2K cuz everything has to be set on low :(

hope I can get an upgrade 

Currently running my R9 290x.

Need a new one that won't heat up my room even more than the tropical climate of Brazil already does D:

I am currently using a potato for my graphic card, this would be a massive upgrade for my PC!