AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx 960 i don't need a new graphic card but it could be nice getting one for free

I'm doing a custom build to be given away, it's out of pocket so it would be great to get this card! I was going to use a water cooled R9 290, but it's an SFF build so a lower TDP GPU like Polaris would work way better.

I have a GTX 645, and I can barely run modern titles. An RX 480 would be a nice upgrade.

My livingroom media PC could use an upgrade... Currently running an IGPU! A Polaris 10 or 11 GPU would turn it into a full-on gaming HTPC! 

Current gpu: R9 380 4GB

need atleast 600fps on cs:go, also wouldn't mind making a second pc for my summerhouse for guests.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am 14 years old and built my gaming computer with help from Linus Tech Tips. My budget was small, so I got a gtx 750 from ASUS and still use it today. It would be really cool to have a GPU that could actually run games on high and ultra. But I do admit, I would not be using the 4K support or anything like that, because I just don't have the money to buy a monitor double the price of my PC. But that aside, if I get one of these cards, I would probibally save up for the rift or Vive.  And it would go with my AMD CPU. 

I've an GTX 560 TI Windforce from Gigabyte obviously, n if I win one of those cards, I will be able to finally play Dark Souls 3, n can stop watchin those damn streams, just for gettin ma needs satisfied!

I've 400+h on Dark Souls 2 n 170+h on Dark Souls, I really need this shit man!

i have HD 4870 in my pc and i need a new gpu 

I think I will win this card because I am changing to amd I hope i will :)

At the moment my pc runs with a sapphire r9 290 vapor-x and i guess a generation change couldn't hurt.

I am currently building a new pc and haven't decided on a gpu for it just yet but the offerings from AMD have me intrigued! 

Question Polaris 11 its better that a R9 fury, that it's mi current card

I'm rocking an almighty gt650m with a mind blowing 2GB of DDR3!

Yeah... It's a 4 year old Asus laptop that should have died from a corrupted BIOS. I've been planning to build a pc for over a year now.

I have a 970 for machine learning research, and i'm interested in mining Ethereum with the Polaris architecture. 

Currently got a 970 in it.

Need to build my brother a new computer at some point, his GT 610 and amd athlon II are really starting to show their age. heh.

My pc specification things:

CPU: Intel i5 6600 || Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDV || RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB @  2133MHz || GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970 
PSU: Corsair CX 600W || Case: Corsair Spec-03

Currently using a GTX 750 Ti, never been on team red and would like to give it a shot. 

Main ||  i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz || Corsair H90 || Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 500GB || WD Green 4TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW || Fractal Core 3500 || Corsair CX 500M ||

Wiseplex || i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz || Corsair H50 || Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI || HyperX Fury 16GB || Samsung 840 EVO 250GB || WD Green 6TB || EVGA GTX 750 Ti SC || Fractal Node 605 || Corsair CSM 450 ||

I have a GTX 770 and I will soon be buying a 4k display  and so will have to buy a more beefy card to run games properly. So I would in any case use the Polaris card to drive it and save money. 

I have a r9 380 and I want to upgrade because I heard great stuff about these cards

Gtx 560 

Going to need an upgrade before skyrim remasterd

i am rocking gtx 760 and its getting horrible because it has like 2% overclock room :( and just i cant fully engage in witcher 3 i just want to play it maxed out 1080p, And i want AMD card because i have never tried and now looks is best time to check out. They have made huge changes in good direction.

My radeon 7970 is starting to show it's age. Either Polaris card would be a welcomed upgrade.

Thanks LMG

Yaaay! I want a Polaris GPU because I currently roll with an Intel HD510 and I could really use it (even if i lose I'll like end up buying one xD but still...) 

Here's me, the winning comment.