AMD Polaris Giveaway

Yaaay! I want a Polaris GPU because I currently roll with an Intel HD510 and I could really use it (even if i lose I'll like end up buying one xD but still...) 

Here's me, the winning comment.

My rig run on intel integrated GPU. I want to upgrade to Polaris GPU because I've always been AMD fan when it comes to GPU side. Unfortunately, I don't have enough budget to have a discrete GPU. I believe that AMD is innovative and competitive when it comes to price. With that said, I feel that they do not monopolize the market. To have a polarize card in my rig, I gain performance from the new architecture of GPU but still eco-friendly. It's like killing two birds with one stone!! I hope I win this card and good luck to everyone who join the competition!! 

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Im dont have a graphic card and i want to upgrade for vr, so this would be perfect

Running a GTX 970 but looking to get back into AMD, which I started off with in my first gaming rig. Keep up the great work!

I actually have a Asus R9 270X. I want to upgrade to Polaris because of the freaking awsome features !

I quite like the AMD graphics card lineup and am running a pathetic r5 230 

because I could afford ith with my budget. A polaris graphics card would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I have a Intel Core I5 with a AMD Radeon Sapphire HD 6900 series graphics card. The whole thing was about 500 bucks, and blender *DOES NOT SUPPORT MY CARD FOR GPU CYCLES RENDERING!!!!!!!!* ARGHHH!

Anyway, free graphics card? Oh, yeah!

I am currently running an AMD HD 7950. Besides gaming is have some graphic intensive hobbies that could really take advantage of this u[grade.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

I'm currently using an R9 290, I like it and it's been good to me. But it uses a lot of power and an RX 480 could push my performance up a little.

I'm using a sapphire radeon hd6970 with a blower fan from XFX radeon 6970,broken pcb and broken plastic shroud :D

So yeah i need a new gpu

I have a GTX 950 and plan to upgrade to a RX 480 either way. I'd be able to buy myself a nice new 1440p monitor if I win this.

Ready for one! I'm gonna try to run it along with my gtx 960

I have a 6850 HD, i would like t upgrade to a new gpu since this one is pretty ol, so tahts why i want a polaris card on my rig.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently stuck running on a am1 rig, yes, am1, anything would be an upgrade from that, that little sucker gave me quite the interesting performance, but now it's for it to go... To my living room, of course. 

I have a GTX 950 and would love to upgrade to a better card. 

My current GPU is a GT 635... Yeah.... (And no, I did not forget the "X") I am a youtuber and gamer requiring both fast rendering and high framerates (Which my GT 635 cannot do either, even with 300 CUDA cores) Having that GPU makes my 4790K feel like a big dog trying to play with the tiniest of squirrels (sorry bro). If I had ANY better GPU I might finally be able to do something on a regular basis. Oh, and if I win this giveaway I'll try not to scream and then run around my house like it's on fire.

IMG_2957.JPG

Server Admin | TV Producer | Cinematographer | Gamer | Content Creator | Modder

Twitter | Youtube | Twitch

AMD A10-7850K APU with Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics

AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics

i would like to build a new rig and pass down my rig to someone in the family that could use it or if i have to, to my job so i can work with a decent computer

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Plz give to me so i can have crossfire.

still using AMD HD6670 ;-; . is that a valid reason ?