AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have gtx 970 and I want a Polaris 11 card because it sounds cool. If you can't give me one then just give me a Titan x. :D

I am planning to update my 7 year old CPU, currently using a ATI Radeon HD 5670. Free GPU would help alot.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

This would be a great upgrade for my rendering project. ( I have a R7 240) 

so,
I have a GTS 250 in my current rig (I know that it is a dinosaur, but at it time it was a mighty thunder jaw!)
And I want two play "The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt" and "Ashes of the singularity" but I can't... (big surprise there)
but anyway thanks for the giveaway and keep making good videos

I have a 970 so I would probably keep the one and give away the other to one of my friends currently getting into pc gaming.

Hello and thanks for this giveaway !

My rig is old as my graphic card is only a Radeon 7670 and I barely get 25 fps at 720p Low.

So I'm planning to mount a new PC with Skylake processor and Polaris graphics to getprofit of Direct X12 and especially Async Computing. So if I have a chance to win one it will be really great!

I really wanted   one Polaris 10  instead of buying a graphics card I can finally try to be able to play games/ and to be honest I really don't care which one it is I can have either because I have no graphics card / he said the 10 is an even number

I am using my 760 in my rig that i bought about 3 years ago. I hope...

I want the new polaris lineup so that i could play my 3d por i mean Nekopara games uncensored patches with maximum chest bounciness.

Gibe nao pls... with a chery on toop and teh 1000000 dorrah check with it too

I would use this to upgrade my girlfriend's computer. She is running a GTX 570.

Im using a GTX 960 And i want to get one of them so my brother will have a PC currently he uses my Laptop because his laptop is broken my laptop gets to 90 degrees and its hot in my country which doesn't help 

even if i dont win who ever won i wish you a good time with the gpu 

Me see free GPU. Me want.

Oh and i have a GTX960M 4GB

Have gtx 760 want it because why not it free and sure is going to be nice to have the large boost in fps from my current card

I have a Gtx 750ti with a quad core amd at 3.7fgigs

I have a Sapphire Radeon 6670 2gb ddr3, it is an old graphic card and i cant game on it + i study for graphic design so thats why i want to upgrade to a newer gpu.
Thanks for the chance, good luck to everybody.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have no graphics card in my actual build, but I have a laptop running 970m. It would be awesome to have a 10 or 11!!

I dont even have a graphics card
just a pentium dual core with 6 gigs of ram and the legendary G41 Express Chipset
i can play gta 5 with this toaster at 800x600 resolution with around 1-2 fps :D

i have dual graphics radeon 7660g + radeon 8600m   and i want to make a new gaming pc cause my laptop sucks and i saw this giveaway on ur YT channel so sign me up for the free stuff

I don't have a graphics card, so I use integrated graphics.

My GTX 680 is old and loud, and has a case fan strapped to it because I had to remove a dead fan.

I'd love to have some nice powerful and power efficient card such as is in the Polaris lineup, that'd be nice and quiet too.

And more VRAM! 2GB is dragging me down!

Sig under construction.

I have good old hd4850 and i'm going to buy new PC soon, so probably will have RX480 in my rig anyway. But free one is always welcome, especialy with duty and tax raising the price.

I'm using a GTX 760 right now. I want to upgrade it because I want to game on a WQHD screen. It would be really cool to have one!