AMD Polaris Giveaway

Well I have a Nvidia GT 610 and well i feel somewhat needing an upgrade from my current set up and i been saving a lot s, but i will be nice to win and don't have to spend a couple of hundred USD on the Graphics card and save them for other projects or improving my rig  

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have an AMD R9 290, and it's been treating me well enough for somethings, but we all know that feeling too well when we can't run every single one of our games on ultra anymore. And that sucks, so these new cards have me salivating, I want one so I can start the process of a full PC upgrade!!

PowerColor Radeon HD 7850 DirectX 11 AX7850 2GBD5-2DH 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP

You can tell from the card that its time to upgrade but what you don't know is that i have only used one other branded GPU (coughnvidiacough) in my builds over the years.  I tried that other brand in one personal build once in college. I mean everyone experiments in college right?  Then came right back to my Radeon cards, stay with me I'll be a good home for you.

Hob

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video cardnks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently use intel 4000 graphics on an igpu in my laptop. I am curently going to build a new pc soon and it would be my first self built pc. The gpu could go a long way by decreasing the overall amount i have to spend allowing my to allocate more money into other things like a case or better mobo.

i have a gtx250 ...

and i want it, just cuz i wanna uppgrade my monitor later

Currently using AMD Radeon 7850. I would currently love to have the Rx 470 for obvious reasons i.e. more performance and less power consumption. 

Currently running a 7950 Boost, still a surprisingly good card for the age, but this is marked as my year for upgrade, and am strongly considering sticking with AMD in the 480 guise.  Cheers AMD and Linus Tech Tips for another worldwide giveaway from Australia.   

Still have a HD6870, runs everything on low :)

plz gib

currently on my 2013 razer blade with gtx 765m :P. Currently building my first rig and want to use the rx480!

Hello I am making a server pc. The server will be for every one to play on. I have made the website and started a go fund me. the server will run pretty good but if I give it a gpu it will run better. If you want proof here is the go fund me link https://www.gofundme.com/2e53hx52 . Thanks!

I haven't built my rig yet but being in high school money isn't flooding out of my wallet so I could really use this.

This is basically my GPU right now:

aUmNEJO.jpg

To RGB, or not to RGB? That is the question.

- Shakespeare. Hamlet, Act III, scene I.

My PC is a Dell Optiplex 755 with a NVIDIA Quadro FX 380... yea... I'm going to be upgrading some time this year and a free graphics card would definitely help me out with that. While I may not be the most productive person, or the most deserving of this card, I want to upgrade because I'm an animator. As you can imagine though, animating with this bad of a PC isn't necessarily possible. I would use this for gaming, and 3D animation. Chances are I won't win, but hey why not give it a shot?

My brother runs a 7970. Would be cool to upgrade to something newer and more power efficient!

I'm currently using a Radeon HD7950 as my main card and a GTS450 for Cuda acceleration. I would love to replace those two with a more energy efficient solution xD

I have a XFX RADEON HD6950 2GB, With a gpu like that I could play the new (new) tomb raider.

I currently am looking to build a gaming rig, I have an AMD APU laptop with an A4-3300m and I am restricted to minecraft.

I guess to be honest I have a PC with a 128MB ddr ATI radeon 9700 graphics card. :D

Currently, I have nVidia Geforce GTX 560. And it is out of date.

I has Gigabyte GTX 670 2bg :(.

xD Its actually a decent card, but I'd like to run crossfire rx480s.

Thanks AMD!

Still using a Pentium D over here with a GeForce 8400 GS that gets me 5 FPS in GTA 5. Please please please give a new GPU!

I am using a r7 250 from sapphire and I am very happy with it as a low spec gamer. But something better would be much apreciated. 

GTX 760

It's free? Is that a good reason to want one?

It would be a nice upgrade from an old dated 560 ti. It would make it even sweeter if I didn't have to shell out 200+ dollars for a new graphics card either! Any who, best of luck to all contestants and keep up the great work LMG!

Main PC :

CPU = R9 3900X / Motherboard = Asus Crosshair 8 Hero / GPU = EVGA SC Ultra RTX 2060 / RAM = G.Skill 3600 16-19-19-39 ( 32GB / 4x8 ) / Cooling = Dark Rock Pro 4 / Storage = Western Digital Caviar Blue ( X4 ) Crucial 500GB NVME, 500GB 970 EVO/ PSU = Seasonic X-850 Modular / Case = Corsair Carbide 200R

Wireless = Asus PCE-AC56 / Keyboard & Mouse = Corsair K70 MX Blue, Logitech G203 / Headphones = Hyperx Cloud Alpha /

I have a GTX 760. It has a hard time with higher settings on newer games, so I think I'm due for an upgrade. I just want to play on higher settings.