AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using a GTX 760 right now. I want to upgrade it because I want to game on a WQHD screen. It would be really cool to have one!

Hi Team

I have a GTX Titan but my Processor is AMD FX9590 so I would like to have everything as a AMD to match all the components and have a better performance on games. THANK you Linus such a great knowledge all the time from you !!!!!! ?

I don't have a graphics card just have a APU - 7890, going to build a new PC soon. 

Currently running Intel HD3000 integrated graphics in my laptop and a GTS 8800 in my media center.

I would like to build a CAD machine and simulator for a local robotics team so that they can test code and be able to practice driving while the robot is being worked on, but none of the machines can pull more than a handful of FPS.

My GPU is the thing holding me back from having a better gaming experience and I got it free from a friend when I built my PC earlier this year. I've been eyeing the 1070, 1060, and 480 but don't want to spend $300 right now. This would help a lot with my rig. :)

My rig: 

GPU R7 250

CPU AMD something 6 core

RAM 16gb Patriot Viper

Motherboard MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition

PSU Magna Platinum 500W

Storage 1TB WD Blue

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have PowerColor R7 370. If I win I'll give my R7 to my brother. He only play Civilization V with old 9600 GT. But now we wait CIV VI and upgrade is much needed... :D

I currently have a PC with NO graphics card...so this would be an amazing upgrade. I currently use amd r7 APU graphics.That is why I want the GPU

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm having a gtx 960 in my rig and i feel like it's kinda underpowered for me. i might build another one for my brother so he could play games with me if I have the luck to win this one. Also I wanna test my luck

Dont have a graphics card right now but will soon have one thanks to you Linus & AMD. I'm currently using integrated graphics, never have owned a graphics card.....

Im crushing it with my Asus Geforce 8800GTX BECOUSE IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and becouse as an it student i have put a lot of my money into projects rather then a new build :/

My boss bought me a new rig, with monthly downpayments from my side. I left the video card out until the release of RX480, but it kind of costs alot, and paying back the hole system will cost alot on the road.

I have a HD 4850 from my previous rig, but I would really like to play @1080p in ultra.

Thank you for this amazing chance. :D

Damn daniel I have a gtx 960 and I just want a new one ^.^

A laptop with nvidia GT 740M... Winning either of them would be an awesome beginning of a build.

so i have a laptop hp pavilion g6 so gaming not so much .

i want to build a new pc so the card will really help me 

Still running GTX 660s in SLI. Definitely time for an upgrade. Would be nice if that upgrade was free.

Currently using iGPU Radeon HD7560D. This could be a great addition for my planned AM4 upgrade B| .

Ahoy there fancy pants! I have a Nvidia 480 and I would like an upgrade so maybe I can play those new fancy games.

Btw, I really like the videos you make.

Evga 750 ti

trying to get the new upgrade for the extra 2,000+ frames in minecraft

Well, i dont have a graphics card atm hehe, pretty good reason.

i don't actually have a dedicated gpu i have a AMD A4-5300 APU with radeon HD graphics lets just say Minecraft and cs:go are hard to run

Why do I want it?  I'm running a 660 Ti.  That is the only part of my new rig that hasn't been upgraded.  660ti is being a lead weight to my 6700k.

I have 2 GTX 970 in SLI but I want to be able to build something decent for my cousin.

I have a 750Ti that I bought on sale a year ago for $90 but I think it is time for an upgrade. I was already looking into the Rx480 but I wanted to see how the 1060 compares.

Est. Completion: Jan 2017

i5 6600k (4.6Ghz) | Cryorig H5 Ultimate | Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 6 | ASUS Strix GTX 1070 | EVGA 2x8Gb 3200Mhz DDR4 | NZXT H440 Black/Red | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb Raid 0, Toshiba 1Tb HDD |

I currently have a evga gt610 in my "rig" youd think I'm not a gamer but I have more than 80 titles I have been collecting since the days of need for speed underground. I play most of the titles on low settings because I don't have a choice. I was a student and just graduated into unemployment. Cant afford a graphics card at the moment but it wont stop me from pushing the little gt610 i've got. I attached a screenshot of some of my titles

Screenshot (44).png