Two Men fall off a cliff playing Pokemon Go

glengraegill

Rofl, but also

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Well we all know it was just a matter of time before it happened wasn't it?

Luckily they survived tho.

But it is like self-driving cars, you know it will kill people but you don't know when...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I've seen kids around here playing Pokemon go and fall into the ditch

full of dog shit and mud and water

I even saw a kid fall into it head first. xD 

but this is Canada, and it's not available here.. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, glengraegill said:

????

I'm a stickler for the rules, and its the one most commonly broken by people new to posting in this section of the forums.

Your post should have some quote from the original source that outlines the events.

• Your thread should also include quotes from the cited source(s). While you shouldn't just copy the entire article, your quote should give the reader a summary of the article in a way that gives the key details, but also leaves room for them to read the full article on the linked website. Please use quote tags (the speech bubble at the top of the editor, under the  :)) to show that you have copied this content from another site.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 minute ago, Atmos said:

I'm a stickler for the rules, and its the one most commonly broken by people new to posting in this section of the forums.

Your post should have some quote from the original source that outlines the events.

It was a very short article, that's why I tried to write in my opinion of the article and the link. Won't happen again

2 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Part of the experience I guess :ph34r:

Pokemon Go, now with 20% Extra suicide

28 minutes ago, Manage My Cables said:

lol

xD i felt a little evil for lol at this but it makes me happy am not the only one.

Next up, man walks right into bees nest while trying to catch a pokemon, lol.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

2 minutes ago, deVIZtation said:

Next up, man walks right into bees nest while trying to catch a pokemon, lol.

maybe he is trying to catch vespiquen.

58 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Wow. People need to look before they run.

Indeed, how do TWO people fall of a cliff one after the other? Surely the second guy would be more careful after hearing the first one's screams?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

3 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Indeed, how do TWO people fall of a cliff one after the other? Surely the second guy would be more careful after hearing the first one's screams?

I don't think they were together, I think they just fell at the same Park in the night or something. 

Is Tweaktown owned by verge?

I don't give them any traffic, just making sure

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Pokemon go: Selective force at its finest.

Just watch, In 200 humans will have evolved to have an innate sense of direction.

- snip-

1 hour ago, That Norwegian Guy said:

Is Tweaktown owned by verge?

I don't give them any traffic, just making sure

Yeah I bet that they are very sad for you not visiting their website, even devastated.

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Too bad the potions and revive won't work on the player

of course you need a phoenix down for people