LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

As someone without the space for a traditional projector I have loved the developments in short throw projectors and would love to have one of my very own. 

This would be awesome to have I've just looked into getting a theater setup with a similar projector and Atmos sound but realized I wouldn't be able to afford it this would be awesome

Wow, ive always had this mild dislike towards projectors, to me theyve always been bulking and very limited to where you can use them due to space and enviorment, but this seems wonderful! Now when my mom says to go play outside i can actually do so

The projector is definitely amazing! Would use it in my limited space.

finally a short throw projector with reasonable pricing 

Holy shit 200" that sounds awesome for watching movies

What a cool device, It would be amazing for me to have one as I have tons of empty space where I could put one of these.

This looks amazing and myy marching band really needs a new projector 

That looks like an awesome little projector i would love a projector for my house but have been struggling to find a good one as i cant mount one to the roof as i live in a block of apartments this would be perfect for my needs.

I have seen many projectors, lost of them having that not so easy to carry square-ish design. But this LG projector has one of the best looking and practical form factor I've seen. It is nice and narrow so like in the video easy backpack storage. And the distance needed for such a wide display area is incredible! LG did an excellent job with this one. 

Best video to date.. And, i´ve got a wall all ready for that projector.

The PF1000U looks awsome!!! I looks great for gaming, movies and actually i'm starting to get into video mapping so this would be a great projector

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Amazing projector.  The possibilities are endless with this thing!  Crazy that this thing can put out a 60"screen only at 4" away from a wall.  I Need this in my life! 

I would game on this each moment I get.

this projector looks freaking awsome. you dont have to go to cinema annymore :) 

This looks like a sweet projector with a wide range of applications it would be interesting to try one out. I'm in the process of redoing my basement it would be great to have something like this for a movie viewing experience.  

It's a shame this is so pricey. If I could afford this I wouldn't live in a small enough appartment for it to be useful anymore ^^

My TV is getting a bit small (81cm), and living in germany we love our Football(soccer). Watching it on a small tv at a distance of 3m is quite a pain. So the LG PF1000U would be awesome, it looks cool, takes almost no space and would improve my viewing experience a ton. Thank you linus tech tips for making such awsome content for your audience world wide. Keep up the good work and greetings from Germany.

It is it is amazing equipment I hope I win and get the projector this would be my first winning ever thank you Linus and lg for the giveaway I hope all the best and make the best man win

that short really inspires me to live in some warehouse cyberpunk style or something

This is an awesome projector! I'd love to have one to game on! I would use this projector to replace a 43 inch 1080p Toshiba TV in my gaming room. Right now I play some games on it using my Steam Controller, but I have been wanting to buy the Lapdog or Razer Turret for better couch gaming. Currently for the games I can't play with the Steam Controller I have to play at my desk. Wining this would push me to solve that problem ASAP.