LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Seems perfect for the "on-the-go" student!

Awesome little device! Didn't know anything like this existed

I've been using an old VGA projector for gaming for a long time now. This would be a nice upgrade and I wouldn't have to not sit between the projector and the wall and risk my shadow interfering with my image!

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projector looks amazing, to see how far technology has come, you can place projector 4 inches from the wall and it displays a 60-inch screen! That's insane. I have personally been looking for a projector for a while now but have never found one this good. They all are either too big not bright enough or only work stereos hooked up to them. This looks perfect.

LG does it again. To bad it is so expensive. Can you imagine to having this projector for bonding with your sibling? Best thing ever.

The picture quality is absurd! I'm really used to projectors being terrible looking, usually really hard to see well. Best of luck to everyone.

This projector will be awesome for gaming as well as watching movies.

i've always wanted to buy something like this but there is always something more important to spend my money for, so it would be great if i finally get my hands on a projector like this

I have a small gaming room with a big white wall, the PF1000U projector would be amazing to have!

Considering most projectors are these behemoths requiring a rather large room to get a modestly sized projection, and pretty much dead straight on alignment, this makes having to live with small projections in small spaces a long gone notion. Well done LG!

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

the monitor i own from LG never let me down , so this looks awesome for me :)

done with twitter too :)

Been a long time fan of Linus Tech Tips, so excited to see you guys doing more and more giveaways and really caring about your audience. This projector would be great for my dreams of a portable theater/ gaming set up. Plus I could impress anyone who comes to my house.

I have a project to this projector. (Yes quoting Linus) B| 

This projector looks perfect all i want in a tv, but its better cuz it's a projector! "Smart project" LG (ops i did it again :P )

This would be awesome to play with a group of friends.

I'm a truck driver, and this would allow me to be much more mobile. It would open up a lot of options for gaming outside my truck. 

This projector is awesome!  I love that it doesn't have to hang from the ceiling or live on a table propped up with books or what not to get the image properly situated on the wall.  Technology! 

That looks like one kick ass projector! I would love one! Thanks ;)

The idea is definitely novel. Compact projectors that are capable of over 100" projection that can also be portable? I definitely haven't seen anything like it yet.

It also looks pretty energy efficient as well, and especially liked your two-minute skit a lot!

Not even going to lie, I really just want this for weekly friends get together movie/drinking game nights.

This Proj looks soo cool and i have never seen this kid of technology before, it would be cool to study. Also You aced the into clip, well worth the time spent on it.