LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Just what is missing in my living-room. It will really tie the place together!

What a fascinating device. Something that small and versatile would have a lot of uses for mobile uses as Linus demonstrated.

I'd be interested in its application in pop up gaming stations. The range of things you could consolidate and plan on a machine using this is as the display is so wide and open. You have conventions, shows, demonstrations, advertising. The options are so open I'm really looking forward to seeing if more people make videos of what they use it for.

Looks really cool and very well built as opposed to the projector I have, I've seen led lights that are brighter never mind trying to see an image.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Have been looking around for a new display to replace an old and dying plasma screen... this would be amazing!

The technology that makes this projector so portable and being albe to deliver such a high quality image is simply amazing! Creds to LG for making such an awesome device!

I would like to have a higher display at home for movies. Yes please.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would like to have a higher display at home for movies. Yes please.

This would be great for talking to friends place for gaming and movie nights

I love this, Great idea to create a projector with multiple use applications, with little to no set up as long as you have the room. 

Followed the link, shouted out to LG with a follow on Twitter.  Will I be one of the lucky 2? (Probably not, but this is better than the lottery!)

I thought that the projector was quite weird at first. Then I saw what it could do and fell in love with it right away. I would use that for very large screen gaming. Like what you guys did.

I actually like this design but I think it might be too dark to throw a good picture onto a wall... Let's prove my wrong, right LG? :D

Perfect for carrying to parties!!

No hastle of mounting it to the ceiling and being able to easily move/relocate it, just goes to show how awesome this projector is.

I've used Short Throw projectors in the classroom-ish setting before, and it worked really well. I'm excited to see it in a more portable form-factor. Honestly, I wish I had one of these in college. There would have been some midnight (or 3am) gaming sessions on the library wall. Just please tell me they include a transportation cover to protect the optics.

I would love one of these! I don't think I'll ever be able to afford one; so winning it would be the only way.

This projector looks pretty cool. It seems like it can be used for multiple purposes in multiple places (from a basement to a gym).

would be cool for for my bedroom, a slanted roof, a projector like this and a bed facing to it ?, best combination i could possibly dream of, too bad i can only dream about it currently ;) 

This is the most amazing projector I've ever seen. If I get one of these there will be a cinema on my garage every day.
Man, this is awesome.

Cheeers from Brazil.

Like the idea of small / smaller projectors. I sometimes miss having a projector. Cost factor to need and want is the issue. 

By profession i am private tutor and projector are very useful for showing documentaries to kids so it is best for education purpose so please i need this. Hope to win it...

Thanks.:)

I think this is the perfect portable projector to be able to enjoy and share experiences whether they be through movies or games with your friends anywhere you go. Instead og having everyone huddled around a small laptop you can project the image and have everyone comfortable and enjoying themselves. We need more of these and more development.