LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks amazing, would never expect something at that size that would be able to project something that well!

thanks for doing a giveaway, i would love to win ofc but who doesnt xD so i wish everyone good luck in the giveaway!

Amazing Projector, I could really use this to entertain my friends when they come over so that they don't have to crowd around my Monitor. Hefty price tag tho, would love to win it.

I can't imagine what it would be like playing battlefield 4 on a 200" screen on my wall. Would be great to have.

Seriously cool projector, I just wish I had that kind of cash laying around to pick one up! Guess you'll just have to make me one of the winners. Loved the dorky promo video too. :D

After watching the LG backpack video I definitely wanna try this ??

This projector looks incredible... I think I've seen a short throw projector in a store before (maybe LG) but it didn't look as cool as this one... would look great on my wall!

The projector looks absolutely stunning. I would love to have my own go at creating a small home theater for me and my girlfriend to use in the spare room. I already have the media center pc ready! Haha 

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

A very nice and unique projector. Would definitely find a nice use of it 

This looks like an awesome projector to use at parties for gaming as well as movie nights.

PF1000U projector. truly an amazing product. the like the idea of portable projector. 

it can definitely provide much awaited mobility factor with projectors. 

also like the design, nice and clean!

This would be awesome to make an impromptu home movie theater or even a 'drive-in' style movie on the side of your house when you have company over and it is too nice outside to not enjoy. 

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Freaking awesome looking I would love to watch some movies in my room on that. 

This projector seems to amazing to believe, i only have a crappy 23 inch tv which is at only 720p in 2016, and i cant afford new tech now because of the school. It would be really cool and i would love it to take it around to my friends and hook it up to their pc so we could play together for some time.

Good luck everyone!

I had always discounted the possibility of using a projector at home before as I don't really have the space required, or so I thought. With the PF1000U, I could realise my dream of having an enormous screen at home. Awesome tech!

Awesome! Look forward to see it in my living room to play some sick The Division/The Witcher III

It's so amazing how technology has came so far, since I was born. It feels like yesterday, that I was using a computer from 2001. LG did a great job by making this projector look nice and compact. Good luck to everyone that entered.

This projector looks awesome! I just recently built a pretty portable mini PC that would work great with this.  I was going to build the mini PC into a small ammo can, but due to working 2 jobs didn't have the time to create it. I would love to find a spot outside somewhere to set the projector up to my mini pc and have game nights with friends and whoever shows up!

Here's a video of my mini pc
Mini PC!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor + Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX ATX AM3+ Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive + Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive & Seagate Barracuda 750GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB Video Card Case: Rosewill THOR V2 ATX Full Tower Case + Thermaltake TR2 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter Monitor: Asus VK278Q 27.0" Monitor

Peripherals: Razer DeathStalker Wired Gaming Keyboard + Razer Abyssus Wired Optical Mouse Headphones: Bose SIE2i Orange Earbud Headphones + Mic: Kaxidy Stereo MIC

Seems like an awesome little projector, want! :D

I refuse to join twitter, tho.

looks like a great projector, would love to win. 

as always keep up the great work Sir. Linus

Damn, it would be awesome to hang it on a wall and project stuff on the ceiling above your bed ;)

Would be cool to be used for projection mapping stuff

This thin is awesome for tiny flats with paperthin walls where you can't mount anything to the wall and don't have space for a huge TV.