LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I saw 60" projection from 4" away and thought "I want it."  Saw the price tag and thought "I can't afford it."

Sweet toy plz take my money:)

The projector looks really cool, not a piece of white brick in the living room as others.

When watching the video I immediately thought of my jbl sb-200 soundbar in the set. A soundbar for gaming setups showdown wound be a great video for couch gamers.

WOW! I really like this Projector! I would LOVE to have one in my living room to play PS4 with my wife!

this is a good way for watching movies with a better sound system. but im wondering about how much is the cost for the bulb and the life expectancy of the bulb

This projector looks incredible. The idea of it being super portable and being able to be so close to the wall that even smaller rooms can enjoy a large projected image is brilliant. Well done LG. You filled a gap in the market that people didn't even know they wanted.

Its great for basements or attics. I would definitely construct a small wooden 4-wheel holder so I can leave next to the wall when I'm not using it and easily roll to the center or any position I desire with the wheels. I think Its awesome how close you can be to project 60". Great for Just Dance/Dance Central or movie night with a lot of people.

I think the projector is awesome because of the short throw feature. I could place it very near to my devices instead of mounting it somewhere unter the roof and somehow get my cables there :x

I like it, it looks like a lot of fun and as you said Linus you can basically use it anywhere. Good luck everyone!

I would love to use this baby, with this you don't need long room and it's awesome.

I followed asus, my twitter drumm2k

Small en compact, plus the image quality seems really good. I really would like to win so i can watch movies and game with friends and family.

Sick, would be amazing for parties.

this is great and i want it.. lol

Looks like a lot of funn to use on the go for som Nice large scale gaming / movies :)

This projector looks so cool! I always wanted a projector so i could play movies, games or something else when home or in a party.

This projector is the best looking projector i have ever seen, it's one of the smalest one too and it dont require so much place to project an image, i love that.

Personaly I think the Pf 1000u is a neat price of hardware. The image looked fantastic compared to the ones I've seen. 

The PF1000U video was pretty awesome and showed the potential device, really good useage for a shallow room to turn into a home theatre

I am a little bit worried about the thermals of this projector as it looks pretty compact for it's specs. Looks good though...

The PF1000U projector looks interesting. 

Love the idea of this projector, I've got big walls, but never rooms big enough for a normal projector. Looks very handy compared to a TV too!

I've also been reading these forums for a long time, but never contributed, this was enough to make me finally join!!