LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Mario Kart at night + TF2 at night. Baller Setup. Also I would not have to haul around an enourmous TV, which would be awesome.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

That is such a cool little projector! Nice video too! :D

It would do great for movies with my family because it sits close to the wall and doesent create too much cable mess because it doesent need to go far from wall, like it very much!

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I'm very interested to know how you would incorporate this into a living room. Thoughts?

I think this product looks amazing and I really want to win this giveaway!!!!!

I pre-ordered 2 GTX 1080 and I have an empty light green coloured big room. Then I find out about this great peace of technology LG PF1000U projector. Maybe I can colour the room to white and play games with this projector. Sorry for my bad english @_@

On 10 July 2016 at 5:48 AM, CPotter said:

Its small and projecting distance is pretty amazing :)   

A perfect solution for people who don't want a permanent setup, but want excellent quality. Nice short film LMG and well done LG with the amazing product!

I also just kinda want to have one...

The fact that you can have such a large display only within a small distance from the wall is trully amazing. Very usefull for people who lived in small places.

Nicely done LG !!

Looks very good for a device with those capabilities. Love the idea of putting this somewhere inconspicuous and having the option for a big screen!

An extreamly cool idea to game/watch movies on your bedroom

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have a very small space for gaming.  So to have such a small projector that could project such  a large image from that distance would be amazing. 

It looks awesome...it must be awesome but a couple of jbl surround speakers on the sides should make the projector even awesomer...

GOOD LUCK ALL

I have been looking for a high quality but not insanely overpriced projector for my son's playroom and free I can definitely afford!

Well it's really ugly piece of kit but it does the job. How does it fare in dimmed daylight room?

Whoa, this projector so small but so big! I find it amazing that this is possible in a world where the technology for it in a digital format isn't even that old when you think of it.

LG, very well done, LTT also very well done on filming and editing this video! nothing but kudos so far for both companies.
Although I'm open for negotiations *wink wink*

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

That looks damn sexy! I would love to ditch my tv and have one of these instead

My mums looking for a projector for her birthday I'm 11 so can't really afford a good one. this projector seems perfect for portability, watching movies or gaming. Also great video :D

On 10.7.2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

Would be awesome for friday night Partys with some friends..

I love Small Form factor ITX rigs.

Seems like a nice litte bit of tech.

This short throw thing really gets my juices flowing because it seems i do not have enough space in my roomm fo a normal Projector.

So this would be real good to have... but there is one thing i do not like from what i see and that is the big big pricetag an this thing.

Thanks for reading :)

This looks like an amazing projector for my media room! It will make wiring MUCH easier.

I have been looking to get a projector for a long time, for different purposes. I need something that would be easy to set up, works well in different locations, and delivers a high quality 1080p image. Most small portable projectors usually lack quality images or don't support a 1080p input, which isn't enough for an enjoyable setup. Also, many projectors require lots of wires in the setup such as HDMI, audio, networking, and power. 

This LG PF1000U has a solution to every problem I have encountered. It features a small, compact form factor that is not only easy to transport, but can be set up right against the wall to avoid interference with the audience. My favorite thing about it is that there is no need for wires with integrated WiFi connectivity that allows all my devices, like my Windows laptop, desktop and Android smartphone. It also has bluetooth so I can use a bluetooth headset or connect right to a bluetooth speaker. And if I need to, it has all the wired connections to ensure optimal data transfer.

The ability to have a 100 foot display wherever I go would be amazing and make studying with college friends not only easier, but a lot more fun.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

It's small, compact, and the size that it can project for that short distance is pretty impressive, additional features are a great bonus as well (although streaming in my country is really not recommended with our ISP's data capping).

I thought that the projector was awsome, it looked practical, almost like some Plug n`Play projector.

i can see the projector paring well with a steam link or just working like a home cinema solution