LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Netflix and Chill the hell out of it !

I really like the short movie with Project Backpack, seems like a fun projector.

This projector seems to be very portable. Think about how useful with could be in terms of spontaneous movie watching or gaming in areas that normally would require a lot of work to do. With a small laptop and this projector you are truly mobile.

amazing little projector, its amazing that just optics can do this. It also looks cool, I might just buy one to step up from my 480p potato, lol.

This looks pretty cool, nice if it works with the lg share stuff on my phone

As a poor college student, my friends and I would love to use this for our group PC. We each contributed different things to the build and it would really shine with this projector as a display.

That projector is amazing, I want it because it would be far better than my 1680x1050 monitor from 2008 that I currently use for gaming.

Really good thing to make your own home cinema for reasonable price. Gaming with that is something like this :)3Y3JypQ.jpg

This is great projector because it is small and the resolution is awesome. I like how LG create a beast like this.

Looks like a portable home theatre to me. All you need is a good headphones and you're good to go anywhere you want. 

On 7/10/2016 at 6:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That's a great projector !  It would be the perfect birthday gift for my movie and gaming time :)

Super surprised it can be played from so close. I knew the new Sony's could do that but they are pricey $$$$

For my setup THX recommends about 80 to 100 inches diagonal so I guess wouldn't want to disobey THX. And all of my gear sits under the tv now. Behind the tv is an empty wall. When I add those three things into a calculator it shows PF1000U. Really cool piece of gear this projector.

holy crap batman!

finally a projector that has an awesome resolution at a large size that is not as big as a medical text book, i would love one of these to play BF1 when it comes out

;);)

It looks awesome and can be placed much easier in the front of the room than having to run cables all over the place.

This seems to be a very beautiful projector in a very agreeable form factor. Even if I don't win, I might just have to get one anyways to replace the old behemoth I have. 

This is one of the most amazing projectors I have ever seen. I would love to replace my living room tv with this.

It would be cool to have a projector that's also a smart TV

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4790K (4GHz x 4 cores/8 threads);

RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz; 

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0; 

MB: ASUS Z97-A/USB 3.1; 

Storage: 512GB Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

This looks really neat. This would be great for a clean modern look living room. Any one who breaks into my apartment and looks for a television would be disappointed. I doubt they will have the sense of mind to see this small black box and know what it does. 

looks prittey cool, me and my friend whoud love to test this badboy if we got one

I think the coolest thing about this beamer is that it is portable :D just imagine going camping just putting up a blanket and being able to play games in the wilderness :3

Excelent a projetor that is as thin as my wallet......Great now i dont need a wallet

This projector looks like the perfect fit for the techie on the go!

There are a couple large walls in my house that would be excellent candidates for a portable short-throw projector. Being able to bring out and use something like this when it is needed rather than having a dedicated install would help with space-dynamics tremendously!