LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That's small and powerful... Perfect for extreme gaming setups

The ideal unit for a free-runners' flash rave! Probably not what the designers had in mind, but a cool application!

wow. i like this product specially for playing and watch movie. 
please give me one :D
thanks alot

it will make 'mini' theater in my home. display is so huge.

What I like about PF1000U is once it is set up it doesn't own the room when you want to use it, I would still attach it the the ceiling since the only wall that would support it is over my bed. laying back looking up into the screen would be awesome so would be sitting in my chair across the room at my desk. Also it would be fun to take it over my friends house for fire and a movie night. normally we just go to the movies then come back for hanging out around a fire. The PF1000U would make it Movie And a Fire night more literal and fun.

Dang!! LG Up their Game, Most Projector's I've Used Don't have the capability to project within 4 inches from the wall.. with this we can do it. Love to Have IT =D 

This is an impressive and innovative product that would fit perfectly it almost any home environment. 60'' at 4' is incredible in my opinion and shows just how far technology has evolved since the game boy.

I think a all short throw pro are great beaus you don't have to in just the righ please

Amazing & creative way to occupy all the empty space on the walls.

Small, and compact. Perfect for my room :D

It looks pretty cool man, Id probably be playing some casual games in public with this thing just for the lulz

it looks fantastic and seems to have many, many usecases. i really like this product! nice work LG!

I really think the design is slick. Also, having native support for bluetooth speakers is a great addition.

Awesome projector! this will change how i'll watch and play! I'll try to build a huge wall now across my room.

Lets be honest who wouldn't want to game on this thing? 

This would be great for my church and other projects, short throw is nice cause people can't acidentally block the image

Would be great to use at my upcoming lan party for local multiplayer games and watching movies.

I am currently in the process of making a gaming den and this would be an epic addition , also its my Birthday on the 15th of July too!.. Turning 20! EEK! I have a whole white wall already to go! haha.

Thank you for the awesome competition! :D

Followed LG and here is a Picture of my den so far if you are interested:
room.jpg

13644323_1163718350346489_1731535700_n.j

The projector looks like an amazing piece of kit! I could not even imagine gaming and watching movies on it. It would be an absolute treat to have! Good work LG for creating this beautiful specimen of a machine!

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

It looks cool and exactly what I need. I live in a caravan with an awning so I don`t have a tv around or space for it. This would be perfect! Please pick me!

this would be perfect to watch movies with the family and bring around on trips because its so small