LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Wow this projector looks astounding! Exactly what I needed as I'm moving house soon and I've been thinking about having a separate home cinema for everyone to enjoy gaming and movies on! Imagine Battlefield 1 or The Witcher 3 on a 200" display! Or better yet, imagine classics like Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Golden Eye 007 spread across the wall! Wow! What an experience that would be!

Ultimate home theater display.

I would love to watch all my stuff on a display as big as my wall instead of my 24 inch one. 

Incredible idea by LG, it makes everything much easier and it doesn't waste space to get a nice smooth and big image! It looks cool too!

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks like an awesome projector. Would love to have one of those for gaming and watching movies. That the video for it was great too

Nice and compact design and the projection distance is just perfect for almost any room!

It would be awesome to be able to have a night in with friends and play games on 200'' of pure glory!

I will freely admit that I had no idea about this projector until right now, but I have always wanted a projector, and to have one that is so small but effective would be FRAKKING AWESOME.  I already have a few ideas for what I would want to do with it.

This is pretty amazing. I have seen some short throw projectors before but nothing as good. For my daily job, I operate massive digital cinema projectors, throwing image to 200 square meter screens and some are even laser illuminated and output tens of thousands of lumens. 

However, I have always been fascinated about screening films in unusual places like abandoned factories, quarries, even some caves. This would pretty much make it possible for me to even think about doing my own Project Backpack (or several backpacks, batteries, you know.) and perhaps screen some post-apocalyptic B-rated movie at an abandoned military base during night. 

Looks nice! And knowing LG's quality, I'm sure it runs just as well.

Great projetor and i have a big white wall for it :D

never leave my room! the screen will consume my life. xD

This thing looks extremely useful. Could be used in many creative applications.

When in doubt, re-format.

Pretty cool  ! 
Would be nice to see a real project video, testing different hardware for different needs...

Anyway, loved the concept !

I will project my interest about.... meh, I suck at finding puns about this! xD

I really love the small size of the projector and the style. It looks nothing like the old clunky school projectors I'm used to. 

Hi <3 

Your idea of outside gaming has something to it, altough I´d rather use it to watch films with my friends because we often meet near a car park with big white walls so this projector would definitly bring some variety to our gatherings.

Great mobile solution for gaming parties at any of your bros apartments. 

On 2016-07-09 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Funny video and the projector would be great for all kinds of media. 

Wow, awesome looking projector!  Love the short throw capability and the resolution, would love one of these even as a replacement for my poor old TV.... if only I could afford one!

Tidy work LG, tidy work indeed! :)