LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks quite nice. The fact that it can throw image from so close is amazing

Its so nice and I think this is the first time I'm Cravong for a projector just because of its resolution and Size and quite suprise that it could get from 60" to 200" wish I win

I have been  fascinated by this projector for a while now. It looks like a fantastic piece of kit! :)

very functional!

This projector might make me get into PC couch gaming again. My 32" tv is only good enough for netflix... 

The PF1000U looks like it would make an awesome home theater setup. Not entirely sure why anyone would set it up on the floor right beside a wall where someone could easily step on or it by accident though. Personally I would probably mount it on the ceiling or up on a wall in a room that would normally be too narrow to mount a regular projector in.

By the way, how exactly do you "DM" someone? To me that sounds like you're going to force someone to run a Dungeons and Dragons game. :D

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I watch all ur vids on both lions tech tips and channel super fun and really want something that has been around you guys. I would really appreciate it and use it for all my gaming needs

Compact and a nice design. Just what i need for my small living room

I was expecting this projector to be one of the laser projector shown while back at CES 2015. This cool though for $1200 USD, it is already similar size to other projectors so not really unique on the size aspect of the product. The short distance of placing the project is like the projectors found on smart boards in schools. This really nice you have the sharp angle projection it allows users to point to things on the screen without coving the image being projected. I see this product being attractive for business applications.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This projector looks like on ethanol could be kept out even if not in use thanks to the sleek, modern design. Well done LG. ?

Would love to try this out if I get one :D

This projector is an amazing product, looks very professional. It's lightweight and small, making it very practical. Has a good image quality. A lot of innovation and technology inside and outside of it. Great product. Love it.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Really would be looking forward to having one of these sick puppies in my new apartment!

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Our projectors bulb went out and those things are super expensive! This would be really cool to have for playing games and watching movies! 200"??? That's crazy! Can't imagine playing games like that but that blows my mind you can do that these days.

Looks pretty cool, I don't use projectors but still, could play outside with a few friends.

Looks great, a portable projector is a great idea, just being able to throw it up on a wall wherever you are and being able to carry a 60-200" monitor around with you without it weighing you down.

Its incredible how close you can be and still have a giant image!

This projector looks awesome, It's hard to tell just how good it is without actually getting my hands on this myself but something like this would be perfect for using at the youth group that i volunteer at because it wouldn't be as easy for that annoying kid to come along and make shadow puppets while the other kids are having a really intense game of COD or Fifa on the screen (an issue that we have most nights with the long throw projector we currently use)

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!  Gread video, by the way. :)

Looks awesome and would be the perfect replacement for my old LG TV that just retired. 

I would really like to have a suviner from lioness and the team and this would be my first projector, I would use it every day and I would appreciate it a lot l.

Looks pretty cool. Would be nice if the resolution was higher at that size but the portability is neat and it's great that it is LED. Hopefully this will be in my office soon...

the projector looks great I wish I could have one I also love the fact that you can put it where ever you want and it's not ugly as all the projector

Looks like a great product if i dont win i might still pick one up.