LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This was really cool! It would be amasing if I could win this one! :)
I would use it on lan partys with my friends because it is much cooler to play on an projector than an 24" monitor! :D

What a cool projector ! 

i7-6700k @ 4,6Ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula EVGA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Hydro Copper | Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16GB @ 3000MHz | Corsair 760T V2 EVGA SuperNova 1000W P2 | Samsung 850 EVO 1TB EKWB Custom Loop | 6x Noctua Industrial PPC Fans

Display's: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | ASUS PB278QR | Peripherals: Logitech G19 | Roccat Nyth | Sennheiser HD600 + ModMic 4.0

I think it'd be really cool to use that projector to play Doom on 4K DSR on my Nvidia Geforce GT 430 derp :3

{B t t tk Pf t B t t tk Pf tk B Pf} <--- This is my language. BEATBOXING FOR LIFE!

On the go or not, this is far the best projector i've ever seen. Would love to try it!

Would be a great setup in a small room like my bedroom :-)

That my friends is what I call genius! This is perfect for a small rooms and/or a party! I need this it's so cool!!

Pretty nice piece of tech, I'm not sure whats more impressive the small form factor or how close to the wall you can place it and still get a fairly large image.

Seen this type of projector used in classrooms before, but it's still really cool that LG is bring it to the consumer market. It's a really cool product and I can see this kind of things becoming very popular (as popular as projectors can get anyway). Don't see why anyone would want a normal projectors when this is require much less distance, and as such, brighter images with less power consumption!

It would be totally awesome if I got this I could use it on my xbox and when I build my PC I can use it then just bought my case next week I'm getting the Intel i7 5820k LGA 2011-3

Oh, my, this looks SO cool. I always wanted a projector for my bedroom, but I couldnt afford one. Please, based tech tips gods, help me

This would be great to have on trips were i work at some anime kons.  And  well at home too.  I wonder how well it will do in lit conditions or just low light. 

I really want to win this Pf1000u! 

I fathom the movie nights and games that could be play. This product sounds epic af

I like the concept of playing my favourite pc games on a 100inch screen, sounds a lot of fun, especially when friends come round.

It΄s cool...I would like to have this projector to watch movies with my family or even play same fun games!!

Impressive little projector. They've got to be using some kind of dark magic to get that kind of effective screen size at such a short distance. Image quality also looks really good compared to the crappy models I see every day.

The Cheap SFF Wonder -- Turning a Core 2 Duo SFF machine into a useful member of computer society!

i5 3570 -- AS.Rock Z77 Pro3 -- 12GB DDR3 -- R9 380X -- 840Evo 500GB/1TB HDD 

I speak the honest truth with a bit of snark mixed in. I'm sorry if it doesn't line up with your beliefs.

This thing looks sweet.  All the other projectors I've seen I've been skeptical of their picture quality.  Fallout 4 would be awesome at 100".

It's very nice, now I will be able to game with friends on a much bigger  "screen"

I would like to win one so i can use it at school

I am planning a LAN-party for a couple of friends  but we are in need of big screens for some games, this projector looks awesome and perfect for our setting. Thanks for this opportunity!

Damn, getting this would be pretty awesome. I could do away with my crappy monitors and just paint my wall instead.

After having to create a handy projector out of a shoebox and a magnifying glass, that doesn't even work, this would be the answer to all project problems. 

Amazing projector and great for portable usage.. plus you guys nailed the advertising video.