LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It will be nice to have a portable monitor in my backpack. 

It is absolutely amazing, some friends and I could spend some nights using this machine

Looks awesome. Would need one for gaming :)

Looks like a very nice and very practical projector.

This would be amazing for my household full of gamers! we wouldn't all have to crowd around my desk for the guys to watch someone playing a game lol

I have nowhere to really put a projector in my lounge so this would be a brilliant way to game on the massive wall I've been saving and have loads of fun.

i7 4790k 4.8GHz  |  16 DDR3 RAM  |  MSI Gaming 5 Mobo  |  ASUS GTX 980 Matrix Platinum

I want this projector because I just moved into a new apartment in Japan and there isn't space for a traditional projector and TVs are expensive here so to get one of the size I'd like would be very expensive.

I've wanted one since before you did this video because it's just amazing how big a picture it can generate from such a short distance. It's truly a marvel! :)

This looks like such a great product and it could be used so well for my gaming setup. Thanks LTT!

It looks like a good piece of tech. Especially for on the go or even for home usage. I don't have a large room so with this I can store it somewhere easily and when I need it I can set it up. It saves some room and that's really handy. If I don't win this there is a chance I even buy this in the future.

Good work from the developers of LG :)

It's a bit too expensive for my pocket, but that doesn't mean that it's not worth it for who needs it! Really like it!

Been looking for something that would allow me to watch films with my friends, and this seems absolutely perfect. The colours are vivid, the image is sharp, and the massive projection speaks for itself. The I/O on it is fantastic as well, allowing for (as you said) a blue-tooth soundbar. There's nothing to fault with it, so very well done LG.

Best tiny projector for on-the-go and its easy to use

I dont have a gaming pc, just a laptop with amd apu. hope i can win something at least

Great Projector! it would be excellent to play AOE HD! and some many games on Steam! :)

It looks really solid and perfect as a flexible device which you can use in many different situations. If i would win it for example i would use it for tournaments in the basement :) tekken, sf, fifa and so on. Also as i could read the quality and resolutions are very good. (Plus it would be really cool to say that you guys sent it to me :P )

WOW That is a super duper swell device (and the image looks great). I would love to win one to play games in bed. 

Keep on rockin' LMG !!!!

Followme on tweeter : @Nostrajibus1

First time seeing LG making these hi-tech projector i mainly thought LG wasn't a good company at all and this changed it. Mainly PF1000 i would replace my TV whit it and use it as a Home entertainment.

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

This is an awesome projector imo and would be great in my dorm room! 

I love it. Considering the prices of good quality projectors can go easily over 5k €, for this price, this is a steal. It's good to see that they what was previously a concept, this time a reality. If I had the money, I'd buy in instantly.

As a business case user, I can see this being quite useful. I would like to see it in a smaller package with the same amount of lumens. If screen size were reduced, that would be an acceptable tradeoff. Power consumption says that this will never be a truly mobile option with a integrated battery. Love all the connectivity options, interesting use of WiDi. IMO if they go with three products like this, a high-end, a low-end, and this existing product, they could really corner the market since there is nothing really out there that satisfies these niches. 

Like its simplicity to use, no hanging and mesauring in the sealing  :) 

Cpu:i5 3570k 4,5 GHz Graphicscard; Asus GTX 780 Motherboard: Asrock fata1ity perfomence Ram: Kingston H2O 8GB 1866MHz Ssd Kingston v300 120GB (OS)/OCZ 60GB agility 3 Hdd WD Blue 500GB PSU: Fractal design tesla 750w

this projector is going to be lit like Microsoft's letters to interns lol

Really cool product but also waay to expensive for my shallow pockets.
Who knows, maybe I'll win one....