LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

well the biggest reason from me getting a projector is the lack of space in my house

now with this, oh yes baby, bring it on

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think this a nice concept to have especially for travel purposes. I can imagine taking this out camping and setting up a sheet to watch movies and etc. With. I wonder if the quality compares well to home theatre options and if so could replace the home system model. 

Amazing piece of tech, would love to have on in my place. Hey LG and LTT, give one to me!

It would be fun to have a projector to watch movies  or play game with my brother he always  want to get  a projector for his   living room even if i don't  win i'm  still going to buy it  for my brother birthday.

This projector looks amazing! I've been waiting for a short throw model to come out from LG also!

Can turn my living room wall into a cinema 

Pick me please! *fingers crossed*

:)

It is a really great projector! So much opportunities with this short throw technique. xD 

That is an awesome projector!  I know exactly which wall in my room I would use it on!  Thanks for the opportunity to win it...otherwise, I might just have to buy it!

I am in love with these kind of projectors :D I am really glad LG created an affordable one! It must feel really good to play games and watch movies with this!

That's an awesome projector.

It could give tight rooms (like ours) a new way to enjoy cinematic experience without much effort. 

Me and the other students would love to fire this bad ass up and pump him up with some seriously rad mechanics and physics scripts, so we can watch the force do its thing on the center of mass in some glorious 1200 FPS slow motion 200" screen goodness, and top it off with some insane mathematics presentations and Mike drops. Afterwards we can watch some Neil Degrasse Tyson lectures on YouTube and play some minesweeper! 

Just kidding, most likely we're going to play some Doom, Crash team racing and Mortal Kombat and not minesweeper. 

Seriously that looks like an awesome projector! 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Love this! Oh the possibilities! I could never afford it but I would love to win one?

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Definitely something to have at the flat/apartment for me and my uni mates to "study" on. Mean as device!

Oh My Gurd! I've seen this projector before and it is awesome. The best on the market. I have no tv right now. My 62" Samsung DLP projection tv broke a while ago and I cant go smaller now can I. I have wanted a great projector like this for forever.   Ps Love you guys. 

A nice thing made for roomes without the space for an normal projector, like mine ;D

I think its impressive, and that I would like one to go to friends and play on a big wall or for watching Movie and Tv with family

This projector looks like my kinda thing *insert sob story about dead projector*

I think it's pretty cool projector, and i would like to use it on my room

I'm a fifa and racing game player. My dream is play games in projectors.

Maybe this projector is good for me.. 
I can't afford it because this is too much and I think it will not available in the stores in our country. 

Well finally I could remove my pc table and put a sofa instead

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

What an amazing Product! I'd love to be able to watch movies and play my games on a bigger screen.

As a coincidence i do have a big empty white wall to use ;)

Thank You!

I think this is a ver cool product especially for things like parties. 

It's especially awesome to see projectors finally getting better after years of "1600X900" images and nothing really new, at all. Certainly my favorite projector out there on the market today.

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

The first thing I thought when I saw the video was

HOW THE BLAZES DID THEY DO THAT!

I mean, 60" from 4 " away, might as well put it on your desk and use it as a monitor ?

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Great to play some games, and see some movies