LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

Really good looking projector imo. hoping to be one of the winners ^^

Perfect bedroom projector!

unRAID 6.3.5 Plus | CASE: Fractal Define R5 | MOBO: Supermicro X9DRL-iF | MEMORY: Samsung ECC REG 64GB 8x8GB | CPU: 2 x XEON E5-2670v1 | PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W | DRIVES: 1 x Seagate Ironwolf 8TB [Parity drive] 2 x Seagate Ironwolf 4TB [Data drives] 4 x WD Red 4TB NAS Harddrive [Data drives] | CACHE: 2 x Crucial MX300 275GB SSD [Cache drives in RAID1] | 1 x HyperX Fury 120GB 2.5" SSD [Plex drive] | OS drive: Kingston Datatraveler SE9 16GB USB drive

https://technicalramblings.com/

This projector is awesome, compact, light, and ready to take on the go! 

What a great idea ! playing Rise of the tomb raider on this must be amazing !

LG is going the right direction :)

Regards

I love that it's so compact and versatile. I'd love to use it in my church when we go for camps, it's always a pain to try and figure out how we can setup those usual projectors without sacrificing too much actual floor space because our venues tend to not have projectors. It's be so awesome to have the opportunity to use this.

Although I have a feeling we would kill the bulb insanely fast.

Still cool.

We have a bunch of short throw projectors from Epson in our school, but they are bigger than normal projectors and so heavy.

This is a great chance, how to get even bigger image from even smaller device and not only at home, but also on the move :)

Well.. This is one cool technology to have. 

Really this thing looks like a good piece of equipment. I looked as if it was high res even for a projector, and had an ultra wide screen. Perfect thing for playing with lots of friends or the like. I'd totally get one of these!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I have actually been interested in these type of short throw projectors for a while since the CES 2015 vid with that uber crazy $55000 sony short throw projector. (of course that one is quite a bit oit of reach)

Definitely interested to see how i can use this as a secondary "screen" for couch games and any video media really in stead of a tv i currently make use of for this purpose. 

CANDY MADE OF PEOPLE MADE OF CANDY~!!!!

i like that it's so small but the real question is how well does it handel the heat it generates? 

It would be definetly alwsome to use this for some gaming on my "home cinema", which however still doesn't have a projector due to the small space we have so it will fit super nice. ;)

The projector looks like an innovative product that will change the way people look at the big screen.  

This  PF1000U projector would be so cool as a gaming projector for lan partys outside!!! No more heated rooms because of excess people cramped on my small living room.

This will be great for movies. And maybe some occasional gaming but I don't really have a powerful laptop. But definitely looking forward for movie nights with friends. -Love, A Filipino Fan

I like the idea of a quality projector you don't need to mount to a ceiling and run ten thousand cables to 

I would love to add this to my set up

This projector looks freaking awesome. If I don't win I may pick one up for myself:P

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projecter is the best thing I have seen especially then I travel a lot for family vacations and my kid always want to play game but complain about have to play on the small laptop screen 

This would be perfect for them also the fact that I can huke up my Bluetooth speaker to it 

Wow this looks like a pretty sweet projector! Pretty small for its outputted image! ::Impressed::

Looks like an epic product, being able to project stuff on te walk without having to have a lot of space

The usability of this projector is simply mind bogling, I've just got a wall on which I've yet to put anything so just imagining having this "pokét-able" almost 200" screen is making me so excited for the stuff to come in the future. More of these portable projectors, improved light bulbs and resolution (maybe?) and hell, I might just do away with all monitors in the future! Thank you again for making this AMAZING looking short movie. It was absolutely on ANOTHER level than ever before. Also that little "dust/fog" over the projector when it turned on? Very nice touch! Very nice! Also congrats to the potential winner of this giveaway!

Its a small compact projector that you don't need to prop up on miscellaneous objects 10 meteres away from your screen. What's not to love about it?