LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The projector makes the possibility of outdoor gaming real

Be a shame if someone put that on a wall, then I like, destroyed the wall. Seriously though, this thing looks awesome.

This is one of the best things I've seen .. I've thought about buying a projector, but I couldn't find one that is this awesome.
Actually, right after I've seen project backpack, I went to amazon to check out prize if I could afford it for money I've managed to get while working for a whole summer..
..and the price got me a bit down, but that should have been expected for such projector :D It's seriously awesome projector, it looks absolutely gorgeous and I would love to have one. Even though I don't believe I'm going to win this giveaway, I still think about buying it, but I will have to work a lot to get it :D 

Seems like an awesome projector to me! Useful for a student like me, living in a small apartment. ;)

Watching Game of Thrones and playing games with friends would most certainly become a lot more enjoyable with this projector.

The PF1000U is everything that a convention gamer could dream of. Not only does this support amazing scalability in close quarters, it is highly mobile. If you had to choose between this and a traditional flatpanel, why waste money on a mount and wall putty? This could take party drinking games to the next level!

This is the Craft of PC Building. Mastered. #AshlarPC

Ohhh!!! This Could be Awesome to Play Videogames with my friends, i can imagine us playing with that little Son of God literally i always wanted a projector but i had priorities , you know haha, the thing is i WANT  it so, please could you give me 1? hahaha

PD:My twitter is @Manejomanuel

This is really neat, that's it.

Gotta admit, If I don't win this giveaway I am gonna save up for a while to buy this thing, there are going to be so many cool nights with my friends with this.

Just throwing my name in the hat.

Looks like a great projector. Is the back-light LED? Seems like it is, it's great to see new projectors embracing LED lights. :)

This is a cool option. No more people walking in front of the projector.

this would be perfect for my setup! 

this is one of the greatest projectors i have seen, it would be amazing for local coop gaming, i could just imagine lethal league now getting my ass whooped lol

I like how small and the design is amazing, would fit in any room!

I'm building an ultra-small high-end Mini-ITX gaming PC, and that projector does look like it would come in pretty handy. The lifetime of the LED lamp does look very encouraging.

Seems like a really cool piece of tech, would be amazing to premier my crews movies on.

Looks like a really cool product. I was looking for a short throw projector, that might just be it!! 

I am definitely looking for getting one in the near futur.

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be sweat for having movie nights in my barn with friends and family and looks like it'll be able to fit in my bag all with the ps4. 

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

even if i don't win it I would buy it for my man cave, small and portable? and no one's random head can block it? yes please

Hello, 

it is amazing projector device, specially it's unique design I haven't seen projector like that well done LG. 

Thats one badass looking projector! Would love to have that !

Damm. That looks nice. Using that projector to watch movies and play outside would be so cool.