LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is amazing, LG is the market leader in led projectors currently, I hope they continue this when the affordable 4K LED projectorso hit the market, excellent work LG.

I have no idea what I would do with it. It would be cool though. I would play with emulators on it probably.

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This projecter is the best thing I have seen especially then I travel a lot for family vacations and my kid always want to play game but complain about have to play on the small laptop screen 

This would be perfect for them also the fact that I can huke up my Bluetooth speaker to it 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

I just love the idea of a big screen like this .. The LG has some cool ideas up their sleeve and innovating, my thoughts honestly about this is that im more than happy to see advancements.. 

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

its amazing to see such a large imaged is projected by a small thing and it is useful that it is portable therefore a beneficial thing in showcasing works in large scales and probably having the easiest setup for a home theater .

This is basicly the best Projector for Lan setups!!

Playing some Multiplayer games on the big screen...an not needing an aweful lot of space is awesome!

It's a really nice projector to take around.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Really good projector to take places, it seems. I could make good use of it :)

this thing is epic, a small and easy to set up projector which is able to be used in a small box room, amazing i would love one :)

Umm small projector big screen Size I like it 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

bigger is better? Nah, this projector is definitely powerful. Would have been better to see 4k capability. However the connectivity features and capabilities seriously make this the ideal home and small business projector! Also ideal for my home theatre project! No space for normal projector, no problem for the PF1000U!

Damn that would be nice to get :D!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

it looks cool. I've always wanted to add a projector to my setup but havent been able to do so because of the cost and the  limited space I have in my room.

Neat looking unit. Would be great for a cramped boardroom. I wonder how the latency is for gaming?

A very awsome projector, keep up the good work LG. Good luck everyone!

This project is so cool !!! To be able to project high resolution screen with very minimal distance, is a huge leap in projection innovation. Good job LG.

Looks very cool, although it would probably have problems with uneven or very rough surfaces because of the angle at which it projects the image. 

That projector looks really awesome. Very nice for a small room where you couldn't use a normal one. Would actually really want to win it :D

This an awesome device. I want one but just need a wall to project it on. Looks so easy to use.

Pretty awesome video! All good toys. Razer Blade is my favourite non-mac laptop, really nice. An that projector is very cool nice colour and the short throw makes it useable anywhere!

I think the projector will be great for LAN parties for cooperative gameplays (e.g. racing games, LEGO games), etc. as well as the usual couch theme of watching movies.

The upside is if you have a huge empty wall, it would be very useful for the great image quality, or great image colors, it gives but a contested small room might not be good for the experience, especially if its dim lit. Another thing I liked about it is the form factor, its small and does not occupy much space. Lastly is the image quality itself. According to the video, you just need to place it flat on the surface and voila, the image is square flat on the wall, unlike common projectors here in my country which you may need to place some books or any additional riser underneath in order to create a square image on the wall.

looks like a good small room large screen

I like that it's portable and I have just the right spot for it

Would definitely be nice to have one

Look awesome and portable. Image quality on projectors normally inst great but this looks great, might use it to show embarrassing videos at my sister's wedding