LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Never seen one like this before :o real neat for traveling or you cant mount regular projector in the home

This would look siq hanging from the back of my car against a wall playing windows xp pinball

i think it's great for some people but it's not everyone who got a big warehouse and a lot of paint

As many others already posted I'm sure this would be absolutely awesome for playing Smash and other party games with friends, I wonder how the input lag is though... :D

It looks like a great way to save a little space and maximize on screen size. And it would be easy to take to a friend's house for gaming parties!

I live in norway were the nights are long and dark something like this projektor could utilise the whole wall of my hose, just think about sitting in your backyard late at night playing videgames or watching a movie, it would literally be the perfect home theatersystem.

Shout out from Singapore! Saw this Project Backpack and was captivated by the potential of this projector. I am getting my new place and this LG PF1000U projector with its short throw distance will be a perfect substitute for a conventional TV! Cheers!!

Seems like a very cool piece of technology, especially for smaller rooms. I can see myself having a lot of fun it.

Awesome. Just when i was looking for some nice projector.

Man, do i want to win this? Yes. Am i going to use it? Yes, all day everyday. Awesome product. Cant wait to show off to my friends after winning it.

The thing you can do with a portable projector! I whould love to get my huge plain white wall some color. hmmm.

The PF1000U looks awesome and I would love it if Linus could give me this so that I can play in my hostel and show off how awesome Linus tech tip is for giving it to me #giveaway #linustechtip #LG 

This projector would be perfect for our living room and I would love to finally get a home theater.

Wonderfull piece of hardware. Would be perfect for the movienights with friends! AND its perfect for a mobile setup.

Definitely something I would buy if I actually had money... All of that however went to my computer which didn't know it needed a 100' screen until seeing this video, I know find multiple amazon pages up for this projector every time I leave my desk.  I think my computer has fallen in love with a hopeless price.

This project looked amazing! Would love to have one of this projectors!

Damn that looks cool, ive always wanted a nice projector to go in my apartment but they are just so expensive compared to a normal LCD tv and then you have to deal with the light problems. Being able to get that large of an area from that short of a distance means i wouldnt have to do much to my apartment walls, other than find a better way to black out my door wall.

Very cool video anyway linus, but damn, grab the 1400 dollar projector and the 2500 laptop would you!

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

Would love to have this it would be perfect for indoor-outdoor viewing for things like movies or youtube, and even gaming on my PS4.

A few fellow austrian students and me tried buying a projector some time ago to watch movies on our own big screen, preferrebly outdoors. We weren't able to buy one since projectors are either very expensive our very heavy. It would be cool if we would win one of these! Anyway, nice clip and product.

Damn i would really love this :) This is the best projector ive seen in years :) Good work LG!

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Well, I was already planning on trying to get a projector for my college dorm. Might as well take a crack at it. Also, I feel like this projector is a tad bit more "real" than other "1080" projectors.