So apparently Denmark and Sweden fought on twitter..

yt1993

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/7/12118250/denmark-sweden-twitter-fight-why

The official Denmark and Sweden twitter pages had a little back and forth going for a little while, and it was pretty hilarious, some gems:

.@denmarkdotdk We give you 1 moose and you kill it. How could you ever handle our 400,000 moose.https://t.co/PpBPxTK3v0

— Sweden.se (@swedense) July 7, 2016

.@swedense it just wasn't accustomed to modern infrastructure from where it came

— Denmark.dk (@denmarkdotdk) July 7, 2016

.@denmarkdotdk We're happy to give you 5 moose seeing as you didn't have any for 5000 years. Is that the reason your fertility is so low?

— Sweden.se (@swedense) July 7, 2016

That was referring to this one time a moose swam from Denmark to Sweden, and ended up dying there.

2 minutes ago, yt1993 said:

That was referring to this one time a moose swam from Denmark to Sweden, and ended up dying there.

It didn't as much die as it was scattered over a large area by a fast moving cargo train. 

Also, Denmark technically speaking has wild moose. 5 Young moose where imported back in November and were let into the wild last month. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

5 minutes ago, yt1993 said:

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/7/12118250/denmark-sweden-twitter-fight-why

The official Denmark and Sweden twitter pages had a little back and forth going for a little while, and it was pretty hilarious, some gems:

I have no words for this

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

2 minutes ago, Volbet said:

It didn't as much die as it was scattered over a large area by a fast moving cargo train. 

Also, Denmark technically speaking has wild moose. 5 Young moose where imported back in November and were let into the wild last month. 

Well, technically speaking it did end up dying there :P

I feel Canada should get involved in this argument, I am still quite amazed they have not created a weaponized Moose utilizing maple syrup grenades. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

1 minute ago, Kierax said:

I feel Canada should get involved in this argument, I am still quite amazed they have not created a weaponized Moose utilizing maple syrup grenades. 

They cant fund that with their silly monopoly money.

1 minute ago, ModuleLFS said:

They cant fund that with their silly monopoly money.

Ok so they could hold back on the maple syrup grenades, and ride the Moose into battle, with the battle music being the Due South theme song. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

5 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

I would like North Korea and Russia next.

Those Canadian rupees sure can't get you as far as they used to..

and how is this related to tech?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

OH, just noticed I posted it in the wrong area of the forum...(Had 2 different tabs up)... My bad!

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Weaponized Moose is not technical? 

6 minutes ago, yt1993 said:

Well, technically speaking it did end up dying there :P

I just think "dying" is too casual a word.

On a different note, I actually thought this was the funniest part:

Capture.PNG

But I guess that does require a bit of knowledge about the stereotypes Danes and Swedes have for eachother. 

But I guess that does require a bit of knowledge about the stereotypes Danes and Swedes have for eachother. 

This is absolutely hilarious,

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

This isn't exactly hand V hand combat or in trenches, is it. It's amazing what social media can stop these days.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

1 hour ago, Brennan_Price said:

This isn't exactly hand V hand combat or in trenches, is it. It's amazing what social media can stop these days.

Are you implying that if it weren't for social media there would be a war between Denmark and Sweden right now? XP

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

Capture.PNG

"Not sure if he is speaking Danish or if he is Choking"...well the person who created the meme has been watching Astralis (Danish CSGO team) play in Semis...xD 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 hour ago, Enderman said:

Twitter?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

37 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

"Not sure if he is speaking Danish or if he is Choking"...well the person who created the meme has been watching Astralis (Danish CSGO team) play in Semis...xD 

Maybe. 

Personally, I think it's a reference to a very common jab that Scandinavians use against one another. 

Danes will usually say that Norwegian and Swedish sounds like Danish spoken by a gay fairy, while Sweds and Norwegians will say Danish sounds like someone speaking Swedish while choking on a potato. 

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

Maybe. 

Personally, I think it's a reference to a very common jab that Scandinavians use against one another. 

Danes will usually say that Norwegian and Swedish sounds like Danish spoken by a gay fairy, while Sweds and Norwegians will say Danish sounds like someone speaking Swedish while choking on a potato. 

The only Danish phrase I know (but can't say), Rodgrod Med Flode (and I know I'm not using the special o's ;)

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

The only Danish phrase I know (but can't say), Rodgrod Med Flode (and I know I'm not using the special o's ;)

If you find that hard you should try "Røget ørred".

Those two words pretty much containe everything special about the Danish language: growled ´R's´, soft ´G's´ and ´D's´ and the famous ´Ø´. 

Believe me, I have lived 14 years in this country, and I have been around Danish my whole life, and I still can't say that properly.

And don't get me started on the strange rules that applies to fusing words together.

The (currently) longest theoretical Danish word: Sporvognsaktieselskabskinneskidtskraberfagforeningspersonalechefbeklædningsmagasinforvalter

The longest official word: speciallægepraksisplanlægningsstabilliseringsperiode

If you find that hard you should try "Røget ørred".

Those two words pretty much containe everything special about the Danish language: growled ´R's´, soft ´G's´ and ´D's´ and the famous ´Ø´. 

Believe me, I have lived 14 years in this country, and I have been around Danish my whole life, and I still can't say that properly.

And don't get me started on the strange rules that applies to fusing words together.

The (currently) longest theoretical Danish word: Sporvognsaktieselskabskinneskidtskraberfagforeningspersonalechefbeklædningsmagasinforvalter

The longest official word: speciallægepraksisplanlægningsstabilliseringsperiode

It seems that nobody seems to know how to speak Danish properly as I'm friends with 8 danish people and every other danish people I come across speaks Danish differently :P (I usually ask em to say Rodgrod Med Flode and some say it like they're choking and some just say it like how a english speaking person would say it).

9 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

It seems that nobody seems to know how to speak Danish properly as I'm friends with 8 danish people and every other danish people I come across speaks Danish differently :P (I usually ask em to say Rodgrod Med Flode and some say it like they're choking and some just say it like how a english speaking person would say it).

Its true, i live in Denmark and if i were to travel 200km south or north i could talk some people and be like "what the fuck kind of danish are you speaking?". Not only do we pronounce words very differently is some cases, in some parts of the country they have even made up new ones! And with "made up" i mean like its not in the dictionary but its probably 200 years old. I consider it very impressive that we can have like 20 different dialects when we are only 5,5 million people.

It also reminds me of a post i saw of bernie sanders saying "it should not be true that children that only live 600 miles from each other can have extremely different levels of acess to goverment programs" and i was just like, thats actually longer than my country is.