What in the world? Shooting at the capital!!

upliftsleet1974

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

The comments made me lol. 

But yeah. Typical stuff. People will use it for their agendas. Expect lots of anti-gun talk.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The comments made me lol. 

But yeah. Typical stuff. People will use it for their agendas. Expect lots of anti-gun talk.

And the sad part it is not the guns but the people behind them :( But they always need to blame something :(

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

And the sad part it is not the guns but the people behind them :( But they always need to blame something :(

Yes but if everybody can easily get a gun, then the chanches the 'wrong' person has one are higher.

I also think the bigger problem here is foxnews.

Yes but if everybody can easily get a gun, then the chanches the 'wrong' person has one are higher.

I also think the bigger problem here is foxnews.

I do not care what news it is....It is what I look at!!

I dunno what's worst..the liberal vs conservative finger pointing in the comment section of that or the fact a baby's life was in danger from pure stupidy of someone that shares the finger pointing left vs right mindset. The entire lot are coocoo and not for coco puffs.

this is relevant

OMG dying xD

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

this is relevant

Happy birthday TO THE GROUND!

Every time someone blames guns for killing people, I tell my teachers my pencil made me fail.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Wish I was there with my camera, coulda really used it in my PORTFOLIO 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Wish I was there with my camera, coulda really used it in my portcullis  

you could have used the footage for your gliding door ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

hmm another state with strict gun laws getting shot up. makes ya wonder.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Must have been a government worker

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

you could have used the footage for your gliding door ?

I didn't know I wrote that lol 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Every time someone blames guns for killing people, I tell my teachers my pencil made me fail.

You have made my day that is one of the best lines ever!! And you think about the facts!!

Doesn't mean you should give the means to kill to people. :D

I am anti guns as you can see. (not that we have them here much anyway, but that's why I am against them)

Okay wait.

Tell me why they shot the suspect when she got out of the car?

Doesn't mean you should give the means to kill to people. :D

I am anti guns as you can see. (not that we have them here much anyway, but that's why I am against them)

I am very pro guns....I can say there is 10 guns at my house right now....

But any way you have a right to your ideas and what you think!!

I am very pro guns....I can say there is 10 guns at my house right now....

But any way you have a right to your ideas and what you think!!

Yeah, I am not really in the mood for an argument, but what it boils down to for me is: Guns were designed to injure or kill, unlike other items which could be used for killing, but that is not their purpose.

Only lol in that situation was the cop that got injured didnt got shot, but just crashed his copcar.

Hmm...if i was a suspect then i would still be alive right?Oh i forgot, guilty before proven innocent.

Murican police first shot then ask the dead body questions. Even if you survived you"d end up on wheelchair or electric one even if innocent.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!