What in the world? Shooting at the capital!!

upliftsleet1974

Yeah, I am not really in the mood for an argument, but what it boils down to for me is: Guns were designed to injure or kill, unlike other items which could be used for killing, but that is not their purpose.

Think about a drunk driver they can kill and it is not the cars fault....Same with guns a crazy person with a gun can kill but it was NOT the guns fault!!  

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Think about a drunk driver they can kill and it is not the cars fault....Same with guns a crazy person with a gun can kill but it was NOT the guns fault!!  

Not the gun no, but they make it easier. :P

What was her real intention trying to ram into the White House anyway?

Not the gun no, but they make it easier. :P

I can see where your coming from...But in Idaho we use are guns for more then killing....There is hunting and just going to the range....It is a past time!! And the people who want guns can/and will get them no matter what happens....

But lets stop at this so we do not get the topic locked!  

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

What was her real intention trying to ram into the White House anyway?

Well given how stuff is going in the US there is a lot of things she may have done it for!

I can see where your coming from...But in Idaho we use are guns for more then killing....There is hunting and just going to the range....It is a past time!! And the people who want guns can/and will get them no matter what happens....

But lets stop at this so we do not get the topic locked!  

Well for hunting I can see the use.

This is just like that time when this happened in the UK...oh no, wait. It doesn't happen here -.-

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

What's with all these crazy people coming out of the woodwork lately, seriously.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

What's with all these crazy people coming out of the woodwork lately, seriously.

I know right? they need to go far away!!

Well given how stuff is going in the US there is a lot of things she may have done it for!

I really pity the baby. bet he/she will grow up hating the gov even more because of causing her mother's death..

I really pity the baby. bet he/she will grow up hating the gov even more because of causing her mother's death..

Ya I bet I know I would!!

Ya I bet I know I would!!

She caused her own death, she's the dumbass that did all that stupid sh*t. Secrete service doesn't f**k around with threats to the whitehouse.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

My City, Fort Wayne, Indiana, has a huge problem with murders. Mainly gang related, but the news always blames guns. We went form 18 gang related homicides in 2011 to 34 and climbing in 2013. :/ (And btw, Fort Wayne isn't exactly a big city. Only a population of about 254,555 within city limits and around 700,000 in the surrounding counties) 

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Gun violence is actually just something they have to live with in America. The news is just reporting it more now as it's the hot topic as the gun control movement gains momentum in America. 

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

You have made my day that is one of the best lines ever!! And you think about the facts!!

Thank you :) That is one of my goals each day :)

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Thank you :) That is one of my goals each day :)

Happy I could help lol

Doesn't mean you should give the means to kill to people. :D

I am anti guns as you can see. (not that we have them here much anyway, but that's why I am against them)

So we should also not give people cars, or the government should remove all coconut trees from the country ( Around 150 die from getting hit in the head y coconuts each year. {source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/scientists-calculate-odd-ways-to-die-282884}) and we should also ban bath tubs because they could be the means of drowning someone. This is why I am against the US gov banning guns. I believe that it is un-constitutional and just a play to give the Federal government more psychical power. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

So we should also not give people cars, or the government should remove all coconut trees from the country ( Around 150 die from getting hit in the head y coconuts each year. {source:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/scientists-calculate-odd-ways-to-die-282884}) and we should also ban bath tubs because they could be the means of drowning someone. This is why I am against the US gov banning guns. I believe that it is un-constitutional and just a play to give the Federal government more psychical power. 

You and I would get along very good lol

Don't forget hammers.

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful." -  Konstantin Josef Jireček

How did I forget.

Those statements are utterly ridiculous, those items were created for other means, guns were made to injure and/or kill.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but don't make it easier for people to kill people via guns which again were made to injure/kill.

Your statements in essence hold no ground because the entire point of the designs of those items were not to injure or kill.

If you just like guns that's okay, nobody can stop you and nobody will

But don't state the constitution, times have changed and the world has too, that also means some rules/laws should be looked at again. 

If you hunt, it's understandable. If you reslly really want it for home protection I can sympathize, but for the rest.... I truly do not understand.

Those statements are utterly ridiculous, those items were created for other means, guns were made to injure and/or kill.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people, but don't make it easier for people to kill people via guns which again were made to injure/kill.

Your statements in essence hold no ground because the entire point of the designs of those items wee not to injure or kill.

If you just like guns that's okay, nobody can stop you and nobody will

But don't state the constitution, times have changed and the world has too, that also means some rules/laws should be looked at again.

Ok, I see where you stand. But I think that even if you remove guns from the equation people will find a way to kill people. True, the constitution is a pretty weak argument. Just threw it out there. I think we should not promote guns, but also not 100% ban them.  Agree to disagree?

Ok, I see where you stand. But I think that even if you remove guns from the equation people will find a way to kill people. True, the constitution is a pretty weak argument. Just threw it out there. I think we should not promote guns, but also not 100% ban them.  Agree to disagree?

I guess we do that then.

And yes, people always will find ways to kill others, it's just bound to happen.

But here in the Netherlands, where you really have to go through hoops to get a gun... Well....

Let's just say that when somebody shoots a gun the country acts as if the apocalypse is happening, do you see where I am coming from? It is so uncommon here that people act so overly dramatic, I just want America to have that feeling too. That a gunshot is a rarity rather than the norm.

I remember 2 years ago in 2011, in my town there was a shooting in a mall not 3 kilometers from where I live. Several people injured, some killed, then the shooter killed himself. I was in disbelief the entire day and that entire week.

Google 'Alphen aan den Rijn shooting mall', yeah that was my town. :(  

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

I guess we do that then.

And yes, people always will find ways to kill others, it's just bound to happen.

But here in the Netherlands, where you really have to go through hoops to get a gun... Well....

Let's just say that when somebody shoots a gun the country acts as if the apocalypse is happening, do you see where I am coming from? It is so uncommon here that people act so overly dramatic, I just want America to have that feeling too. That a gunshot is a rarity rather than the norm.

I remember 2 years ago in 2011, in my town there was a shooting in a mall not 3 kilometers from where I live. Several people injured, some killed, then the shooter killed himself. I was in disbelief the entire day and that entire week.

Google 'Alphen aan den Rijn shooting mall', yeah that was my town. :(  

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

I understand where you are coming from.