Louis Rossmann going up against Apple starting tomorrow

On 7/1/2016 at 5:36 AM, themaniac said:

i dont see how apple is able to sue/force him to shut down for wanting a bill that they are against to pass

its more than that, its the use of the schematics that are not public and are technically stolen, ny using them and displaying them he is using and distributing stolen goods. i really hope he wins but they are such a big company.

13 minutes ago, MimigaKing said:

UPDATE: 

He's not being sued after all. 

Everything's fine

Ah, so it really was Apple after all!  Also, this is hilarious :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 hours ago, MimigaKing said:

UPDATE: 

He's not being sued after all. 

Everything's fine

i wish i could become that other assistant, but live in a different country 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

19 hours ago, Kloaked said:

Is that what you call progression, mate? Have you ever had a job before?

Don't give me the "it's my opinion so don't get salty over it" argument. That's fucking dumb.

201503_1032_ihdci_sm.jpg

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I am a big fan of him, I liked him, a lot.

But, he NEEDS TO STOP TALKING SHIT ALL THE TIME, those shit :"Tim Cook got some weird uncle that just like me, who wants some free macs " etc. THOSE THINGS ARE GONNA GIVE HIM A LOT OF TROUBLE.

He literally has a big mouth.

And he needs to lay low, right now. 

This freaking guy still tell the public what is going on??

Is he out of his mind?

Of course the media is gonna speculate and a lot of the times, in the wrong way, that's how they get their headline, that's how the click bait works.

You do not comment on those things, if you do, you are falling into a trap. 

Sometimes his ego is too big, he cannot even think straight. 

If let's say that there was an easy way to solve all these, pay a fine, shut down your channel, or just delete some of the vids, he can consider himself lucky. 

And imagine what the attorneys at the big law firms are feeling right now. "That dumb ass is trying too make us look bad, is he freaking real? He wants to go out full war on us?"

Now I think we can w8 to see the big show, and the show is on. 

I can't believe this guy just posted this video. 

He is outsmarting himself. 

This is a repost, I know... But I think that he is in some deep trouble. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

6 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

201503_1032_ihdci_sm.jpg

A well thought out and compelling argument.

21 hours ago, Kloaked said:

A well thought out and compelling argument.

when you resort to personal insults then the argument is already dead. when you cant differentiate between opinions and facts then there is little point arguing thus the argument is dead. when the argument is dead......meme my salty friend.....meme  

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

2 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

when you resort to personal insults then the argument is already dead. when you cant differentiate between opinions and facts then there is little point arguing thus the argument is dead. when the argument is dead......meme my salty friend.....meme  

On 7/1/2016 at 3:10 AM, jaggysnake57 said:

id say welcome to the real world, your deluding yourself if you think there the only company squashing small busisness......

i can not stand this guy, he is such a salty, egotistical, condescending prick. your whole industry is dying, deal with it its not the first and it wont be the last. its called progression.

Muh opinion bruv

as I guy that have talked to apple suport a lot about their shitty laptops for other people and fixes laptops I support this man 100% they are dickheads and well he is kinda the youtube god of fixing laptops and he uses a thinkpad so 10/10

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

2 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

as I guy that have talked to apple suport a lot about their shitty laptops for other people and fixes laptops I support this man 100% they are dickheads and well he is kinda the youtube god of fixing laptops and he uses a thinkpad so 10/10

he said he's not using a laptop at all atm because he's so "disgusted by the options"

clearly he doesn't like thinkpads either

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 minutes ago, Enderman said:

he said he's not using a laptop at all atm because he's so "disgusted by the options"

He's mentioned before that he likes the earlier models before they fucked them up - something along those lines.

17 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Well that is because they fucked up the keyboard layout, I also think that they fucked that up and I would love to get the old one back, so much that I am keeping my T420s for another 8-10 months. He usually likes thinkpads, because of the build and the keyboard layout and keyboard

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

11 hours ago, Kloaked said:

Muh opinion bruv

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Enderman said:

Someone tried to stab him on the way home, he couldn't fight back because he had a laptop, so he ran. That is why he doesn't use the laptop anymore.

44 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Someone tried to stab him on the way home, he couldn't fight back because he had a laptop, so he ran. That is why he doesn't use the laptop anymore.

What? lol

this is the most backwards reasoning I have ever heard

So basically he refuses to carry anything in case he gets stabbed? what if he was carrying his groceries,

If i was carrying a laptop and someone tried to stab me, if fucking smash them with it :D or throw it, or just..take off my bag

Basically, he will never carry anything or wear a backpack in case he gets stabbed to death

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

19 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

What? lol

Any

this is the most backwards reasoning I have ever heard

So basically he refuses to carry anything in case he gets stabbed? what if he was carrying his groceries,

If i was carrying a laptop and someone tried to stab me, if fucking smash them with it :D or throw it, or just..take off my bag

Basically, he will never carry anything or wear a backpack in case he gets stabbed to death

I was trying to find the video but I cannot find it. He said now he now has a 1TB SSD in his pocket instead of the laptop to move data from one place to another. Anyway his laptop is expensive, it had 2 1TB SSDs and it was a high end thinkpad, why would you throw away an expensive laptop when you can outrun a guy?

14 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I was trying to find the video but I cannot find it. He said now he now has a 1TB SSD in his pocket instead of the laptop to move data from one place to another. Anyway his laptop is expensive, it had 2 1TB SSDs and it was a high end thinkpad, why would you throw away an expensive laptop when you can outrun a guy?

Id rather lose £2000 than get KILLED

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Id rather lose £2000 than get KILLED

If you can run away, you run away. If you can't, throw away your laptop.

3 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

If you can run away, you run away. If you can't, throw away your laptop.

I cant run away from shit :D id frisbee it into their face

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

I cant run away from shit :D id frisbee it into their face

You can Frisbee a heavy Thinkpad? I can't even Frisbee a Frisbee! 

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

You can Frisbee a heavy Thinkpad? I can't even Frisbee a Frisbee! 

Of course, im pretty strong, not good at cardio :P 

9 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Of course, im pretty strong, not good at cardio :P 

Also there was a video where he talked about what was in it.  iirc it was thousands of dollars in high end SSDs.  So he probably doesn't want to lose that.  Plus, it's NY, so being stabbed should just be assumed ... it's like "oh time for my daily stabbing!"

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.