NVidia released GeForce Experience 3.0

Nvidia, Fuck You!!!!!!! I don't want an Nvidia Account!!!!!!!! This is for fucking drivers not a product or service which costs money. FFS!!!!!!!!!!

@don_svetlio Nvidia be digging themselves a hole now!!!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 hours ago, will0956 said:

-snip-

You made it sound like this was Release. It is a BETA. It is NOT Released. You may want to update your post and title.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

You made it sound like this was Release. It is a BETA. It is NOT Released. You may want to update your post and title.

Would you please stop doing full quotes on large ones, especially with large images.

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

Would you please stop doing full quotes on large ones, especially with large images.

Sorry. I'll fix it now.

I wasn't interested in GFE before and the new UI doesn't "tingle" my interest either

OBS can offload recording to the GPU too; I don't need a software to configure my games for me ... this is why this doesn't interests me one bit

plus, it's known for GFE to create instability issues with games

Here's hoping it'll update itself automatically this time. Unlike the current "download and install update" when I launch it, aka when I need it.

1 hour ago, AluminiumTech said:

Nvidia, Fuck You!!!!!!! I don't want an Nvidia Account!!!!!!!! This is for fucking drivers not a product or service which costs money. FFS!!!!!!!!!!

Nvidia said months ago they would be locking game ready drivers behind an account system, my guess is this is the first step on that road. 

It's a joke really, I must give them my email address so I can download a driver update for hardware I paid for. Thank god I've got a third email account I use solely for this exact purpose. 

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 hour ago, AluminiumTech said:

At this point I am somewhat happy my laptop's iGPU is showing signs of death.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

11 minutes ago, zMeul said:

plus, it's known for GFE to create instability issues with games

[Citation Needed] 

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

[Citation Needed] 

GFE does indeed cause issues. It corrupted my initial OS install on my Y50. Then I had crashes due to something related to the driver but it wasn't the driver as I had used that one for months. it was GFE. Remove it and it's all good.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

i really dont care how it looks does it still perform like arse?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

3 hours ago, evilarceus said:

Great. Now update the NVIDIA Control Panel -_-

EDIT: Also, attempted to update GeForce Experience. Instead, it crashed and uninstalled GeForce Experience.

10/10

Me too... They've been trying really damn hard to make be buy an AMD card over the last year or so.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Oh look.. still missing the basic functionality such as specifying where to download the drivers.  And still no option to delete the install files after successful install or after certain amount of days.. 

no just keep piling up 200+ MB downloads in some obscure folder nvidia.. I have space for all your crap... NOT

5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

[Citation Needed] 

Not sure about games, but I wrote novels about it here few times, and it does come with a lot of bugs and issues for some users, sadly myself included. It directly affects OS some times and stuff like 99% disk usage are not welcome. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Still not going to bother with GFE. Even after a few reinstalls it could never pick up games to optimise or picked some really weak settings for them. 

Still going to take the drivers off their website or Guru3D though :)

Looks pretty though. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Does this now includes Ansel or was it included in the previous driver? I wanna try that once I get back home today

-------

Current Rig

-------

7 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Still not going to bother with GFE. Even after a few reinstalls it could never pick up games to optimise or picked some really weak settings for them. 

Still going to take the drivers off their website or Guru3D though :)

Looks pretty though. 

It's actually good for a laugh i.e. Hear about the 1070 user that got recommended "optimal" Witcher 3 settings with full hairworks and medium fucking textures?

-------

Current Rig

-------

5 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Nvidia said months ago they would be locking game ready drivers behind an account system, my guess is this is the first step on that road. 

It's a joke really, I must give them my email address so I can download a driver update for hardware I paid for. Thank god I've got a third email account I use solely for this exact purpose. 

Only if the verification email would ever arrive. It's been half a hour since I tried registering for an Nvidia account with my secondary email and still no verification email arrived. Oh, and that was after 15 minutes of waiting for a verification email on my primary email address. The heck Nvidia.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

2 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

Only if the verification email would ever arrive. It's been half a hour since I tried registering for an Nvidia account with my secondary email and still no verification email arrived. Oh, and that was after 15 minutes of waiting for a verification email on my primary email address. The heck Nvidia.

You see, you didn't pay them. That's the issue. There is a mandatory 5$ fee for each Game Ready driver./s

Ooh looks a lot better!

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

1 hour ago, Bojamijams said:

Oh look.. still missing the basic functionality such as specifying where to download the drivers.  And still no option to delete the install files after successful install or after certain amount of days.. 

no just keep piling up 200+ MB downloads in some obscure folder nvidia.. I have space for all your crap... NOT

Better just download directly. Have that problem too with crimson.

17 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

It's actually good for a laugh i.e. Hear about the 1070 user that got recommended "optimal" Witcher 3 settings with full hairworks and medium fucking textures?

Awesome. I think it recommended medium for BF4 when it've two 980s in SLi. 

Even when i play on 5760x1080 i can still carry 100FPS+ in BF4 on Ultra and it would rather choose medium to low. 

GFE is top class banter. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I don't care what it looks like so much, I am more interested in whether or not they have improved the loading times.  I hate waiting 10yrs (not literally) for it to load so I can do a driver update.  I mean what is the point of having a system tray icon if it still takes arse loads of of time to open?!

It is very simple really. If you don't like the account system, simply refuse to make one, and find another source to get the drivers.
Or don't, and complain about gaming performance. Nvidia will have to go back.

I still believe that Nvidia will want to charge for game ready driver support. You'll buy a graphics card, and have on it, like 1 or 2 years support, and you have to pay for additional year support.

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

It is very simple really. If you don't like the account system, simply refuse to make one, and find another source to get the drivers.
Or don't, and complain about gaming performance. Nvidia will have to go back.

I still believe that Nvidia will want to charge for game ready driver support. You'll buy a graphics card, and have on it, like 1 or 2 years support, and you have to pay for additional year support.

That would be terrible ._.