Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using the razer black window ultimate edition 2013, i love the keyboard but i can see the wear of it slowly increasing and then green lights for the keys no longer match my setup now the green looks really out of place. I'm in need of an upgrade soon would be nice to try one of these also!

I have an Corsair Vengeance K70 atm but the LED lights start to fall apart as more and more dont work anymore.

I would like to have a new mechanical keybord with rgb lighting.

Verbatim key board with built in speakers

Logitech Y-SU61. Got it with my first computer back in 2006, and it's only piece of computer tech that lasted me this long. most letters are worn off from usage, but i can't find any good keyboard with same feel of key travel for good price.

I currently have an Asus Strix Keyboard, although i love it I did buy it without knowing exactly what macro keys are..... Which is why the keyboard is a lil big at times and EXTREMELY heavy. I also would love to keep the colour scheme the same. (For me its a Red, White and Black colour) Which it doesnt really do that with Black and Orange. Although a beautiful keyboard I cant give up a chance at getting something different and seeing if it was worth the extra money for 21 macros that i use when im too lazy to hold a button in Rust or to type stupid shit in CS.

Regardless. I 10/10 would recommend!

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm currently using the Redragon s102 keyboard and I need a new one because it's crapping out on me and I seriously have no extra money to throw down on a new one, especially not one as nice as this!

The keyboard that am using right now is my Samsung laptop one and I want a keyboard because I just builded a computer and now I need a keyboard hopefully I get it because then I don't have to buy it. Spend to much money on my new desktop and I don't even't work yet still in high school sad and happy life 

Standard keyboard issued with all dell computers space bar occasionally doesn't work right have cleaned out many times but still fails miserably at random times :/

Old bluetooth logitech mediaboard pro that I used to use on my ps3. It's got some fantastic lag ?

I am currently using an old German layout dell entry keyboard from the attic. I am not German btw nor speak German. 

I'm using a Logitech G105. It has blue key backlight. I would like RGB because #1stworldproblems_amiright?

Logitech G105. i need a new keyboard due to the G105 being years old and dying hardcore!. love pressing space and nothing happens!!

I'm currently using an old Microsoft PS/2 keyboard...

I'd really like that "treasure" ;)

Im using a Corsair K90 and loving it, except its too damn big with those extra 18 g-keys on the side...

Currently using KME2881-UCSX
I am not really happy with its ergonomics. My hands hurt. :( Thats why i need a new one :) 
klavesnice-kme-cz-kb-2881-s-usb-slim-bla

I'm using a Chicony KB-010 Keyboard. The color of it is very yucky and I need something nice on my desk.

I'm currently using a Logitech K120. It's a hand-me-down from my mother who has no use for it but it's in pretty good condition. It's just a standard keyboard though. It doesn't have any back-lighting or any color changing abilities and at night that often screws with my accuracy if I'm watching a movie while chatting with friends or playing a game. I would greatly appreciate an upgrade to a back-lit mechanical keyboard. 

Currently using a Dell SK-8115 from 2005, would love this keyboard as it means I will not suffer from unregistered key-strokes mid game and also enable me to have a better typing experience while writing reports for uni :) Good luck all!

If you want a reply PLEASE QUOTE ME!

WE NEED CUSTOM MEMBER TITLES AGAIN!!!!!

Member title post link!

I'm using an old IBM M keyboard from 1992. It's quite old so it doesn't look very nice. The keys are sticky and is full of dust. I want this Tesoro because it has RGB and looks so cool. And followed Tesoro ?

Im using a delux k8050 and it has a colony of ants in it :)  I would like a new keyboard because rgb is life.. hahaha

Logitech K830

And why i want it? 

Because of the 18.3M colors and it is mechanical keyboardability.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Im using a Logitech G103 and i would want this keyboard becouse im getting a new setup and the G103's spacebar broke.

Currently using 6GV2 and it's 3 years old. Keycaps are smooth as silk and wasd are now clear black keycaps. Fine Black Switch gaming keyboard, but it was kind of expensive. I hope I can get my hands on this one and test it out. Or give it to my friend who has a Logitech rubbermemory keyboard.

I'm currently using a Keyboard, that i borrowed from a gold friend, cause i just bought a New gaming rig and habe just no money to buy a New one. I'd Luke to give him bis keyboard back, so i need a New one.

Using my laptop's membrane keyboard. I just started to learn to program, and a better keyboard would really help to write better and faster code.                 Also gaming9_9