Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using ActiveJet K-1011 and I'd love a new keyboard because the one I'm using is awful with broken keys, and besides a mechanical RGB keyboard is my wet dream.

I'm using an old M$ Sidewinder x4, the legs are starting to give in after some beatings. It also has this piano blank plastic that I HATE! :( 

Just look at all the gunk on it!hmPWRn3.jpg

Well, I have < 0.25% of winning. :( I WILL KEEP MY OPTIMISM HIGH :) (-cough- pessimism -cough-)

Motivation is where, and what you make of it.

“It is relatively unusual that a physical scientist is truly an atheist. Why is this true? Some point to the anthropic constraints, the remarkable fine tuning of the universe. For example, Freeman Dyson, a Princeton faculty member, has said, ‘Nature has been kinder to us that we had any right to expect.'”  Albert Einstein

Using an old acer membrane keyboard from 10 years ago. the shift and ctrl key are slowly dying, and registering only about 2/3 of presses... It has served me well but an occasion to retire it would be great!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

I use a keyboard i got for free and it's like a 5

dollar keayboar wich is extremely beat up, also i made a handbrake from it for my sim racing setup and it's a hell to type with, so would be amazing to have a keyboard on my desk again

image.jpg

Currently using a Corsair Raptor K40; Not a bad board, sure; but I have been hoping to make the jump from membrane to mechanical for moths on end now.

Few issues;
- Too many choices, leaving me confused as to what to choose.
- Price (Even more so since I live in South Africa; so all purchases need to be shipped)
*Local retailers have terrible keyboards at hand. 

So, winning this board would be great :D
Finally I could get rid of my solid red lit keyboard and match the rest of my setup ;)

man, it'd be pretty nice if i got that due to the fact that i don't have one because my brother got angry at a game and smashed my keyboard

Apple should learn how to make child-proof keyboards 

-_- if only i could afford twitter 

I'm currently using this Lenovo Black Silk Keyboard that came with an old prebuilt. All the keycaps have turned shiny and make it quite annoying to type on. I've been wanting to go mechanical for a while being I just could never get the money to do so. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone! 

I'm using an old Roccat Arvo a friend gave me when my previous one kicked the bucket. It's a really good and compact keyboard but coding on it is not very comfortable and using excel with it is a hassle since the num keys are merged with other keys. A new Tesoro GRAM Keyboard would be so awesome and would make life so much better.

I'm now using a poor old icidu $5 keyboard. I'd really love to get a mechanical keyboard.

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Currently I am using the Macgicforce Smart, a 68-key mini mechanical keyboard. I bought it because it was the cheapest one I could find with decent switches (~60 euros) and at the time I needed something I could carry around.

At the moment I no longer have a need for a keyboard to carry around. A full size keyboard would be great since I keep hitting the wrong keys on the account of having no space between them (pressing Esc in a game instead of 1 is bloody anoying!).

Anyway the GRAM Spectrum seems like a great option!

My build: CPU: Intel i5-4690K; Motherboard: Asus RoG Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: Kingston Hyper X 16GB 1833Mhz; GPU: Gigabyte Windforce G1 Gaming GTX 960 2GB; PSU: Corsair CX750M; Storage: Kingston 240GB SSD + Synology NAS w/ WD Red 1TB; Cooling: Corsair H110Case: Corsair 450D; Accessories: Asus RoG Front Base;

I use Genius keyboard KB M200 PS2 BLK SER.  I'd like the Tesoro mainly cause i need a backlight when im playing games in the dark.

genius-tipkovnica-kb-m200-ps-2-usb_f740a16e.jpeg

Using a Razer BWU 2013, old and has hair that i cant take out from it. Mono Colour while my computer has rgb lighting. Hate the mismatch of colours :/

i am now using a pretty old Logitech K260,.. wich works good, but 1st off the Z & Y are the wrong way arround as it is a german keyboard. and,.. well its my 41st birthday soon and a new keyboard would just simply be awesome!!

+ i am just a sucker for lights in my pc stuff ;)

3 minutes ago, ChocolateMcDumplings said:

man, it'd be pretty nice if i got that due to the fact that i don't have one because my brother got angry at a game and smashed my keyboard

Apple should learn how to make child-proof keyboards 

-_- if only i could afford twitter 

Twitter doesnt costs anything! just go to www.twitter.com and sign up.

Some of the keys on my old razer tarantula keyboard are starting to fail ('A' and 'S'),  That thing cost me way too much back in 2009 so I wanted to try to fix it somehow but I don't know if I have the time or the skills to do it. Meanwhile I'm using this one which is even older but still kinda works.

So basically I'm stuck between a broken and an old laggy keyboard, thats why I need a new one. I'm done with membrane too.

IMG_20160623_105350.jpg

It would be such a massive upgrade to win

i would love to try a mechanical keyboard and improve my DOTA2 skills ;).I'm using an, about, 7 years old keyboard that have the "W" key in really bad shape.

I am currently using a keyboard that is a couple of years old due to having a more budget setup! it is a Mad Cats v.5 keyboard that has seen many better days!

Id like a new keyboard because i am currently rejigging my setup and have just built my own gaming computer! 

thanks!

-Ryan

Ever since i first found the Tesoro GRAM aricle on (sweclockers.com) i been looking daily for a review on youtube. Its easiest the best looking keyboard i seen to date and if i dont win one from this giveaway i will still buy this keyboard on day one when it releases. Right now im using the Microsoft Sidewinder X4 theres really nothing wrong with it just wish it would been a mechinal keyboard instead.

Im using cable logitech keyboard and it's too... Well f**ked up to use (like backspace what is working like a water pillow after Coke attack) i want this keyboard cus i live in Poland where only flashdrives are today and computers from around 2006

I'm using a Razer Blackwidow and it was a very big mistake to buy this keyboard. I would really appreciate to win the Tesoro GRAM. 

Good luck to everyone!

I am using a Genius Keyboard from 1998 with a PS2 output. It is not terrible but the keys are old and worn and can stick. I am new to building computers and I blew my budget on the PC itself. I dug this one out of the cupboard and it was my mothers when she bought a computer back in '98 (It had an AMD KS2 :D). I kinda need a new one because it is difficult to play games with my keyboard and when I do play games I have to keep finding excuses of what happened... 

I have a corsair k70 and its giving me weird boot messages and it just doesnt detect corretly sometimes