Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am using macs phantom 300 pro, its pretty guud

i want it cuz it has mechanical switches :3

Currently using the QuickFire Tk, I'd like to get a new one because of the low-profile key caps, oh and its rgb so I could match it white with my mouse. 

I am currently using an old membrane keyboard from 2005.

I would really Like to win this because Its time for an upgrade

Currently no keyboard, using laptop keyboard with external monitor and this is horrible :/

I've got a Logitech g110 I think? I dunno, my friend gave it to me because he felt bad when he saw my keyboard was an early 2000's Compaq membrane. Ugly black and grey thing. Though as far as membrane goes, it wasn't bad. But backlighting and macro keys and stuff are just better.

I currently use the Razor Tron keyboard, bought solely on aesthetics... so yeah :P

Cureently rocking a Cherry MX board 3.0 with Red Switches, I've been looking for a small, low profile, RGB keyboard for a long time now and would love to win this keyboard.

I am using Logitech K230 (No mechanical, no fantastic lighting like Tesoro GRAM spectrum keyboard)

My daily driver is the Corsair K50, a relatively decent membrane keyboard, however over time it has become very mushy and is also has been discontinued meaning there is little support for it. I would love to have an upgrade such as this as I have used a mechanical keyboard before and loved it, the amount of tactile feedback makes them SO nice to type on, furthermore having this would give me some technology to review for the YouTube channel I'm trying to start :D.

I'm using a Nemesis Kane Pro Keyboard :/

I want a new one cuz my current is utter balls and I need a new keyboard to go with my new steelseries mouse :)

Using some old membrane keyboard from 2008, would definitley want an upgrade!

I am pretty much using the keyboard that comes hp pre-built PCs. At this point anything is a upgrade for me.

I'm using a laptop and it's killing me.

I am using a random dell keyboard that i found at a garage sale for $1.50 and the f1-f12 don't work also the space and a, s, f keys get jammed most of the time and makes it hard to play games with it

I'm using a "Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro"... I don't even have any idea what year it's from, but the plastic is yellowing so I'd guess it's pretty old. I (want) need a new keyboard because it doesn't fit in with my setup at all, and it's pretty uncomfortable for me to use. A low profile keyboard would be much more comfortable.

MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard

'Cos I need a mechanical, RGB keyboard for gaming. xD

I use an old hp keyboard that i got a couple of years ago when i bought my hp desktop, my friends are telling me i should get a new keyboard since mine is pretty old xD but i never really knew which one to get and then i saw this giveaway and thought "hey why not enter i don't have anything to lose from it!" And here i am now xD

Currently using Logitech K270 :( Pretty self explanatory to why I need an upgrade... Always wanted to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard 

I'm using CM Storm Quick Fire TK Stealt, but want to gift a keyboard to my roommate since hes using 10+ year membrane keyboard.

i'm using an old hp keyboard that was delivered with my paretns computer but it has some issues so a new keyboard would make my gaming life a lot better

I'm using a Bloody B120, mostly because it's cheap and backlit, which goes well with my setup. I've used a mechanical keyboard only once before, and I fell in love with the typing experience. Also, I'd really want to tinker with some RGB macros :D

I am currently using the HP Pavilion keyboard and i want this keyboard because I am planning to build my own gaming rig. 

I'm using this keyboard that i bought for 5 or 6 euros, because my logitech K220 died a few months ago. 

$(KGrHqNHJEQFC1GVcur2BQ1G9oB2Ug--60_35.JPG

I am using the Hewlett-Packard keyboard that came with my old computer, I really need an upgrade. :)

I'm using the cm storm keyboard and its blue led is starting to burn out it just looks terrible 

1466676516113648391953.jpg