Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Using a CM Storm devastator and have been really wanting to get in to a real mech keyboard

im using a armaggeddon black hornet MKA-3 mx blue i need that because i want RGB!!! 

currently MSI Z87 MPOWER, i7-4790, CM SEIDON 120V PLUS, GTX 750TI, CX 600M, CM690 II basic

I use a Dell sk-8175. The one that office desktops come with. A mechanical keyboard would be a very nice change. Cheers!

Rocking a Logitech G110 but would love the feel and sound of a mechanical keyboard under my fingers :D

I've been using a twenty dollar Logitech keyboard for the last three years or so. Upgrade is long overdue.

I am having 5 yrs old zebronic keyboard and its keys are damaged but it still work search?q=zebronic+keyboard&prmd=ivn&sour

I'm currently using an A4Tech Natural_A Keyboard Model KRS-83. I need a new keyboard as my keyboard right now is very mushy and needs to be press all the way down just to activate it. Also my mother also uses the computer and she's a heavy presser on keys as she used a typewriter for a very long time. A new mechanical keyboard should help us both.

I'm still using the Logitech diNovo Media Desktop Laser kit that I've had for almost 10 years. It still works suprisingly good, but the keyboard's batteries have a tendency to run out right in the middle of a CSGO match and the 4 key on the MediaPad is broken. I've wanted to get an RGB keyboard for a while (I have some really good ideas for lighting effects), but they are all too gamery (read expensive) for me.

I am currently using a Logitech K340 which I got in 2004. It's a little bit worn out and some keys don't register from time to time (like backslash), but all in all it is a good keyboard and it has served me well. However, I could really use an upgrade! 

I am using a basic Genesis keyboard I would love a powerful and beautiful TESORO keyboard to complete my build. Thanks.

Loving computers is just a way of living...

The keyboard I am using right now is a 7 year old iBall keyboard whose "F" key is broken into half. Whenever i try to pull out a flashbang with f, it hurts my finger. 
Need my first mechanical keyboard for CSGO.

Tecknet gryphon led illuminated gaming keyboard. It's a good keyboard and all but it's difficult to place because of its size and the buttons have broken. Served me well but a new keyboard would be great considering that to buy a decent keyboard is expensive. 

I'm currently using an A4Tech KRS-85 membrane keyboard. It ain't pretty but it's getting the job done for me for about 5 years now. I could use the upgrade though. I've always wanted to use a mechanical keyboard but I couldn't afford to drop that much cash just yet. My PC needs the upgrade more than the peripherals. Here's what my potato gaming setup looks like, by the way. I have bought a new mouse recently (CM Storm Xornet, got it for around $18 US) so I'll be updating that soon enough. 

86CCUY4.jpg

I'm using a dirty console peasant controller. Need to ascend to the glorious PC master race :D

Jokes aside, I'm using my integrated chicklet laptop keyboard. Need the GRAM mechanical keyboard to be able to play games in the dark (and be able to look at what I am typing xD)

The keyboard i am using is 9 years old & free with my 1st pc a medion.

So i think its pretty obvious why i need a new one, mine is crap but still working :)

I am currently using a top notch, high quality laptop keyboard with amazing 0-key rollover and chiclet style keys.

I want this keyboard because besides RGB being awesome its mechanical.

Currently using a logitech g11 that's over 7 years old and the backlight is really low even on the brightest setting. I would like to leave it with my old pc for when friends come over to game on and have a new keyboard for my new pc.  

I would really like to use a new one, I'm currently using Medion (erazer???) membrane keyboard ripoff, it has 3 colors with LED backlight, it's not THAT bad but i could use a real sensation of mechanical keyboard and more color than I'll see people in my life.

13523822_1058611957559697_1450207665_o.jpg

Some crappy old membrane keyboard so it is pretty obvious why I want an upgrade

I´m using a membrane keyboard from Mars Gaming, and I want to experience mechanical keyboards. 

Im using a UNKNOWN brand Membrane Keyboard, and i would like this Tessoro Keyboard Because LINUSMEDIAGROUP and Tessoro is AWESOME

I'm using a keyboard that I picked up in a random shop for $5 (not even) . It's ok but I've always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard 

Currently using a six year old ps/2 keyboard that came with a 300 dollar Walmart PC. 

Using a Logitech G710+ and well its keycaps are starting to break cause I found out logitech uses lousy cheap thin keycaps, idk why new keycaps are so expensive which i might as well just buy a whole new keyboard entirely. Also the lack of RGB lights and its blinding white leds are so annoying T_T.