Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I currently have a hand me down Logitech 350 keyboard that has seen me through for the past years. It's seen milk, beer and coffee spilled on it and some of the buttons started making weird noises and don't press all the way down or get stuck, even though I've cleaned them multiple times.

I've never had an RGB keyboard, even though this is the only PC hardware/peripheral where I actually think RGB has a POINT! Also never owned a mechanical keyboard.

Using generic DELL membrane keyboard, need a new one please!

Currently using a local brand keyboard , man that keyboard look so cool . Hope i can own 1 but it's a bit expensive for me to afford it. Wish everyone have a good day :)

I am using a CDRKING brand keyboard. It is not that good when used for gaming even though it looks like a gaming keyboard. It was only worth Php400 or 8 USD when I purchased the item. I joined in this giveaway because I want to have a much much better keyboard to use. 

CDRKING is a local brand here in the Philippines which sells computer related stuffs at very cheap prices.

1466678548145-343812779.jpg

I'm using a CM Devastator II keyboard and I would like to get this one because of the RGB illumination and because it looks really cool, especially the white one. I would also like to have this one because it will never be available in the country I live in.

I am using my gaming laptop keyboard, but I don't like it because it gets hot during gaming. I have been wanting a mechanical keyboard, so it would be really cool if I got this one! 

Im using an Delux k7002 from 2003. I really need an upgrade to something awesome like this keyboard.

Using a Kraun slim USB keyboard for csgo online competitive, want a new one because this one is much better than mine (and because i never won a giveaway). Good luck everyone

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

defintely would love one of these! those rgbs, need an upgrade from my basic membrane thermaltake challenger. Cheers!

I'm currently using a Logitech EX 100 wireless keyboard and mouse combo. And I think an upgrade is definitely worth it. Also RGB is shiny 

Currently using a cheap membrane keyboard that I would love to switch to a mechanical one. Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

I'm currently using an old generic Dell RT7D20, which is good but impossible to use in the dark. This would be a nice upgrade!

I'm using a Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard... the shift button doesn't work and the keys are kinda rubbish, so I'd love a mechanical keyboard! And RGBs... omg

cause i am using this , and the reasons are well pointed :)

ezLOusy.jpg

I use a Small form factor keyboard (the arrow keys are below the enter key) from DragonWar (darksector). It was ok at first, the only cheap keyboard with a metal back plate and illuminated keys (only one color). Unfortunately the keys are very similar to those found on laptops, clicky and very brittle. And above all that, i keep on hitting the end and/or shift key which will either highlight everything i wrote and start writhing over it or i would start writhing from the start, very frustrating.

So a new keyboard (especially a mechanical keyboard) would make my life easier and help me out to improve my typing and of course, in games :)

just using some cheap rubber dome keyboard, wants to upgrade but have no money left. fml :(

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

Using the Trust GXT18 and after 4 years it is really starting to show its use and obuse. The spacebar stabilizer is broken, WASD and arow keys are rubered and the WASD have this nice finger shaped holes at this point, some keys are missing letters and the membraine is broken on some keys from the fell of it. 

Currently using an old acer keyboard that came with my first pc ever. I want the GRAM Spectrum because my current keyboard sucks. thx bye

Using a logitech g105 borowed from a friend cos my old one broke and it's keys are so stiff that my fingers get tired when typing.

I am on a old membrane Saitek keyboard that has mushy keys, always wanted to get a mechanical keyboard for a more tactile feel that everyone raves about besides hearing the key clicks while over Skype calls xD

That is why I am entering for a chance at this!

Currently using Logitech K120, this Tesoro mechanical keyboard would be a big upgrade and would make using computer much more enjoyable

I have this wireless set 

Microsoft-Wireless-Desktop-800-USB-11410

Its a Microsoft Wireless 800 USB Combo. I use it because its awesome but I want the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum keyboard because this combo ain't RGB. RGB is the best and I don't have RGB! :P

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm using the E-BLUE Cobra II and I would like a new one because it is a

membrane keyboard and the lighting is very limited. It is also getting kind of old. I have been looking to buy a mechanical keyboard and I would love to win this one.

I need a new keyboard cause the £10 Chinese membrane i bought a few years ago is wearing out to the extent that the keys need plenty of force to push, and i can no longer touch-type:(

I'm currently using a CM Quickfire TK. It has Cherry Keys and is good for typing and playing, but the a Arrow Key / Numpad Combination is bugging me from time to time.

I'd love to get a new Keyboard cause I like too try new things and RGB is shiny :D