Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using an apple keyboard from 2011 on my PC and i think it's time for an upgrade.

I'm upgrading my PC this summer!! And would love to get this new RGB keyboard as a bonus, saving me the hassle of picking one out myself! Thanks for the opportunity to enter!

i have a steelseries apex is a really good keyboard but now i have troubles with it because sometimes isn´t recognized for the pc and this when i´m doing something the leds turn off and is pluged off and this is de reason to want other keyboard and because want to feel and the power of a mechanical keyboard

I have a ducky mini but the USB has some issues connecting to my computer, so a new one would be nice! Plus those colors!

I got my current acer keyboard 8 years ago with my (probably) last prebuilt Desktop PC. While it served my needs well, it certainly got some juice , dust and other stuff, which makes typing a little bit hard sometimes. 

Using stock laptop keyboard from my HP Probook 450, would definitely like to try something new like this.

I have a generic a4tech usb keyboard with half of the keys not working , using on screen keyboard. 

So I am using an older used Benq keyboard. Bought it at a thrift shop for cheap, because my previous keyboard got broken after cleaning. Current keyboard also has some extra buttons above the numpad, which I never use... They are just collecting even more dust.

If I win, I hope this keyboard can be used with a USB to PS@ adapter, since my mobo is broken... Won't accept a keyboard connected with USB...

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am using the type 2 keyboard 4 my Surface pro 2 Intel core I5 500gb. It's stiff and difficult 2 use especially when it comes to typing and especially 4 gaming. I'd like a new keyboard 2 help with gaming as well as 4 school when it comes to writing assignments for my online homeschooling sessions. Haveing this keyboard would greatly help not only me but my dad as well since I keep borrowing his Hp pavillions keyboard just 4 little boost on my gaming. Also I sometimes game at night but my dad's keyboard is not backlit.

20160623_021912.jpg

I'm currently using an Asus pk1100u, never heard of it? thats because it came free with a cheap itx pc i bought a long time ago, and i really want to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard when i build my pc later this month/next month. I would really love to have this because I am already emptying my wallet just for the pc alone, which leaves me with a really small budget for a keyboard.

For someone who constantly types/play games, using a membrane keyboard, especially a free one, makes like difficult. I'm already expecting a few keys to fall out soon.

Currently using the CM storm devastator gaming combo just because it was one of the best options i could afford at the time buying, I really need a new one because the keys on this one are starting to keep getting stuck when they are pressed down.

I'm currently using a Corsair K95 Vengence that I got second hand. Unfortunatley the LEDs started dying one by one pretty much as soon as I got it :( It would be nice to have a fully working RGB clacker :)

Im using the awesome Dell alienware x51 i believe its called.. this is the only image of it i could find. it has an amazing glossy finish to the key caps which is perfect for collecting all of that dust and those fingerprints we all love. All of the keys in the lower left hand corner, including shift, windows key, back slash, z and x all decide to stick down sometimes which is great and i know that my keyboard has a life of its own. it is covered with years of dust and stains from what looks like toothpaste, with also a few pieces of doritos sticking up from the gaps between the keys when i press some of them down. theres also a weird greasy stain on the left arrow key which i have no idea where it originated from but hey ho.

keyboard.jpg

This keyboard looks very appealing, and i definitely hope i can get it to replace my old unknown keyboard i am using currently.

I'm currently in the works of picking out a new keyboard and this would be super easy on the wallet. I'm currently using a pretty old wireless keyboard that has trouble reading my keystrokes sometimes. (It gets me killed a little too often). Yeah this would be perfect!

Now, I am using some Genius membrane keyboard and it is very old, and replacement would be great. And yeah leds are cool :D 

I'm using an old ergonomic Microsoft keyboard that I dug out a couple of months ago because a couple of keys from my laptop fell out. I'd love this keyboard because it would just be a great overall improvement.

I'm currently running a crappy and old Logitech K200. It's a backup one since my mechanical died last week and I haven't gotten around to ordering a new one, so this giveaway came at the perfect time, if I happen to be lucky enough... :)

I'm using a Redragon Yaksa, it's decent for something illuminated but far from a mechanical. 

I am using an old HP - SK2885 which has all of the goods all over it. And that is why I need a new keyboard. Thanks. :)

im using dell keuboard since 2000 , i i get that keyboard. my keyboard need upgrade.

Razor DeathStalker, cause im cool, and green is cool, look like me, and cool like Linus, with is pretty face.

ok ill stop now, but before i go, heres an emote ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

6 year old DELL SK8185. Nuff' said about why I need a new one. :P 

I've got some cheap old membrane Keyboard that I thought would have backlighting when I bought it but actually just has a couple LEDs on the bottom and sides - real stupid.

I've been craving a RGB mechanical keyboard for years but they are just too expensive for me :(

1466670743386115299317.jpg

I'm currently using an awful Cooler Master Devastator keyboard which is slowly dieing. I have been looking for a nicer keyboard but, being on a tight budget, it hasn't been an easy search :P 

My keyboard of no choice is the stock Macbook keyboard :( That RGB looks sick though :)