Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I am currently using the Redragon Karura keyboard and really want to get a mechanical RGB keyboard but I just don't have the money for it right now. Would love to win one of these :D Twitter: jakeyyyplol 

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

I'm using a really old genius keyboard... its so bad the F1,F2,F3,F4,F5 is not working on it. The capslock is sometimes stuck in the keyboard. I wanted to buy a new keyboard but i dont have enough money for a mechanical keyboard. I wanna a better gaming experience and typing experience to :)

I currently use a blue Cooler Master Devastator keyboard (and mouse). I want a new one because this one is slowly deteriorating, and I may have spilled root beer on it, making it much too sticky to use. Besides, who wouldn't gawk at a new keyboard? (especially the pretty ones) 

I could really need it, because welp my brother is using my keyboard (Coirsair K95 RGB) right now... 
Yeah, thats how you use two computers efficiently ... NOT

And it would be nice to have that extra bit of money for a better monitor, which we also still have to buy for him.

[Twitter if needed: White Brownie]

I am currently using an old cheap as hell CM Storm Devastator keyboard that I bought 4 years ago to go with my new PC. I am currently saving money to buy an actual Gaming rig, which will be ready sometime next month :) It would be a nice peripheral for it :D Also RGB is cool

I Have a logitech k120 which is a membrane keyboard and i always  want a mechanical keyboard so it will be amazing to win a mechanical keyboard for more amazing typing experience

I'm using a CM storm devastator keyboard and mouse combo, and it's a great little cheap keyboard and mouse but the keyboard overtime has the rubberized key caps wear out making unpleasant to use over time.

At least that if I got any mechanical keyboard, I'm giving this to my little brother and he will be surprised :)

He currently only have a basic K120 keyboard.

Im using a Sharkoon Skiller pro+ but its nearing its end and I would like to start using a mechanical keyboard instead of the rubber domes im using now.
GL to everyone :D

I'm using logitech classic keyboard K100, it's old, hard to press buttons, enter key feels just like a rock. I need a new one because my keyboard is a rock. And it has no light :(

DSC_0594.JPG

Hi guys!

I am currently using a Trust GXT 280, but I would like an upgrade, since this one I am planing on giving to my little brother in order to initiate him in the PC gaming world. The reasons I am planning on upgrading my current keyboard are the following:

- the keyboard is not mechanical and the membrane feels quite sticky for fast typing and quick combos

- I am currently in the process of starting a new youtube channel in my native language in tech related stuff and an unboxing of this keyboard would be a great start.

Thank you for this contest and may the best candidate win!

Cheers

I have a Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard. I would like a new one because it randomly mutes my computer and turns up the volume. I have to go back and unplug it every time it does this to keep it from doing so for a while.

I'm using a CM Quickfire TK Stealth Tenkeyless MX Brown keyboard. My friend's Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum keyboard broke, so I would like to get a nice replacement for him :>

Generic Dell Keyboard. Google image I found of it KB212.jpg

I want a new keyboard because this one sucks and is the replacement I get for my mom spilling coffee all over my old one.

Hi, im using armagaddon kalashnikov ak-550i as my keyboard. Never had a mechanical keyboard before. An ugrade should step my game up!

currently im using a Logitech K360 keyboard and a Keycool 104 RGB Mechanical keyboard(my very first mechanical keyboard). 

if i win, the keyboard would definitely help me start off that mechanical keyboard collection i been dying to have. cheers!

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Im using the microsoft keyboard 200. It's ok. I have never tried a mechanical keyboard. They are rare in croatia.

I am currently using an old wireless keyboard from a keyboard and mouse combo package. An upgrade is definitely in order. 

I'm using a dirty old membrane keyboard on my second pc. I would need a total upgrade, not only a new keyboard! :D

IMG_20160623_104033.jpg

Still using an old membrane switch keyboard which i had laying around.

Why i want a mechanical one? Because i want to improve my typing experience

I don't know what my keyboard is called, just that I found it in a box in my garage and its old. It would be nice to get an upgrade,but i can't afford a new one.

I'm using Rapoo wireless keyboard for gaming whitch isn't a smart thing to do. I desperatly need a new one.

I have a ttesports Poseidon z and I want a new one because of kailh and rgb would be awesome 

Im using the microsoft keyboard 200. It's ok. I have never tried a mechanical keyboard. They are rare in croatia.