Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Dell entry keyboard, why would I like to upgrade?  Dell entry keyboard that's why.

Im using a logitech K520. It has membrane switches and it is wireless so it is not the best for gaming and has no features that make it stand out. The weak link in my setup.

Hello, I'm here bc I've upgraded my PC which is huge for me but my peripherals are still old. So they kinda laggy all the time and I thing is awesome what you did with that giveaway so I'm signing. good luck everyone and have a nice day! 

Hi!  I am using logitech k120 keyboard.  I want it coz it is a mechanical and RGB. 

The reason why I want the Keyboard because first I am going to build a computer setup and I still not found a good keyboard for a good price and then I saw this giveaway

I'm using an old Maguay keyboard which i borrowed from a friend. I really need a new keyboard, mostly one with lightings, because i use it at night, without the posibility to use the lights in the room (family sleeping). Thanks for this guys, we apreciate it, wish you the best!

All those cool keyboards ppl are posting and I'm here with my $5 A4Tech.

Mine's a laptop keyboard. It is not very responsive and I want to try RGB lighting

I've got a CODE Keyboard with MX Clears that I can't imagine replacing with anything. But this keyboard would be great for my brother.

I'm using an old HP Classic Wired keyboard and it sucks. Its damaged and barely limps along! Really need a proper mechanical keyboard now.

Im using a Speedlink keyboard, which is fully made out of plastic. it has color,  but the plastic has been "rubbed" off, after the 3 months i have used it. So i would be very nice with a new keyboard.

Atm I'm using Roccat Isku illuminated gaming keyboard. I want a new one because mine is getting old and that Tesoro keyboard looks really good.

I'm using my laptop integrated keyboard as of right now but im planning on building my first desktop with the new gtx 1070. For that i would also need a new keyboard, along with a new screen :)

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I use a 10 dollar membrane keyboard though it performs good...when I'm typing at night,,, I usually make my room dim but the keyboard with no lighting is giving me a hard time and this keyboard will be perfect! 

I'm currently on a 5 year old HP craptop... That should tell everything. I've been planning to build a new pc for a couple of years but being a broke student I can't do much myself. And that KB looks juicy as hell. 

keyboard I use? it's a worn out Razer Lycosa.... on it's own a nice keyboard but multi media functions died after a short while (2 months I guess) and the rubbery layer on the game-keys (wasd etc.) is coming of. So it is going to need replacing one of these days... so this would be an excelent way to switch the old for the new :)

I'm currently using a Tesoro Excalibur V2 and the reason I would like this keyboard is that it has RGB lightning.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I am currently using a cheep dell keyboard and I would buy one but at the moment I'm  in college and don't have the funds to pick one up for myself . Also I'd like a new one because hitting the wrong button in the dark is the bane of my existence. :D

I would like to get this keyboard because of my laptops keyboard. The laptop overheats to 95+ °C and it gets quite uncomfortable to use while my hands are sweating from the heat. And some of the keys are not responding as well as the other. I play LoL and it can be a problem and I have not used this keyboard more then 1 year.

Im using razer deathstalker esential, i love the rgb colour and would love to try a new mechanical keyboard (deathstalker is membrane :V)

[For he is not of this day, Nor he of this mind]

I am using a chiclet style keyboard built in to my laptop, I would like a new one because i could game better with all them RGB's

I have a razer with their own shitty switches. Had one with cherry blue but got it swapped out on warranty but they are not even close to cherry blues :(

I've been using an Acer KU-0355 (Really old membrane keyboard which was paired with my family PC) for about 13 years, I absolutely despise it, although I am very surprised it's lasted for this long. 

I have yet to try out a mechanical keyboard, my friends all rage on about how they're a million times better than a membrane. This brings me to believe that the Tesoro GRAM spectrum would fit fantastically with my build that was built a few weeks ago. If I don't win, congrats to the lucky person who does!

Case: Corsair SPEC-ALPHA - MB: GA-Z170-HD3 - CPU: i5-6600 - GPU: WINDFORCE GTX 580 - PSU: EVGA 750W 80+  
RAM: Ripjaws V Series Dual Channel 16GB 3200MHZ - HDD/SSD: 2TB Barracuda + 850 EVO 250GB M.2 - Peripherals: Logitech G502 RGB

I currently use a stock hp keyboard with a couple of missing key caps that the cat stole. An upgrade is really needed and is not in the budget for the near future. good luck to all

hp.jpg

I am using a Logitech K120 because the cord of my old Keybord broke. I would love a mechanical keyboard from Tesoro because I am building a new PC and I want to get the peripherals right.