Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I have a keyboard from 2006...

I need a new one for my new build so I dont mind if I will win this one

a razer blackwidow tournament edition stealth. Nowadays I'm finding myself wanting a numberpad more and more.

I'm using the keyboard on my laptop and a old Genius keyboard which both have lots of keys falling off them and the f5 key on my laptop keyboard is permanently missing  :/ Would love to get a keyboard that has keys that stay on the board when I'm typing 

20160609_223901.jpeg

Currently using a logitech deluxe 250. It was a keyboard they were throwing out at the public library. My dad worked there and he brought home instead. It was really gross and dirty but with a little rubbing alcohol and a can of air duster it was like new. Even after 4+ years of personal use writing essays and extensive gaming, it runs fine, plus it was free! 

I want a new one because I've never really thought about getting a gaming, mechanical, or backlit keyboard. Every keyboard I've ever used was stock or included with my pc's since my first computer back in 2000, and they seem to perform fine for quick reaction/response based games. It would be really awesome to finally use an aftermarket keyboard, let alone feel the difference of a mechanical key.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm using a Speedlink Rapax keyboard with a very annoying mute button that I always accidentally press when I reach for my mouse. I would love to have the GRAM keyboard because I've wanted a mechanical keyboard for a long time but I don't have the money to buy one.

I'm using the keyboard on my laptop. should I say more?

It can also help promote my "new pc build idea"

My keyboard is old with a faded yellow looking key caps 

I'm using a CM Storm Devastator, i just want the feels of a real mechanical keyboard :D

Followed!

I'm using a 10 year old Logitech G15. It's bad enough that at some point in time, a wire separated on the inside, and I didn't have a soldering iron at the time. I ended up just twisting everything back together and used packing tape to get it to stay together in a wire-shaped ball of tape. The awesome blue backlight is barely visible any more and does this weird pulse thing (kinda like PWM pulses, except visible). It's a wreck, and due for replacement. I'd love to go back to the world of mechanical, I grew up in the original era of mechanical keyboards and I really miss the feeling.

12 hours ago, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I'm using a Medion OEM keyboard so that would be nice to have. Also why is your name C Potter? Charlie Potter?? Tell me the secret...

I've got like the most simple keyboard ever because im broke enough that i cant buy fancy rgb lightings keyboard and mouse even my rig isnt complete yet. I want this keyboard ? 

i'm using my alienware laptop keyboard, i want that keyboard cause i really need another extension keyboard cause i'm tired using laptop keyboard

My keyboard has stopped working and now I have to use my phone for anything I need to do

I need a new keyboard, mine is this media keyboard, not gaming, neither good... My wife is not a computer fan, so... very hard for me to justify the purchase... :P, ALSO, she doen't spin... (see what i did there? fan... spin... like... i know... bad joke...)

20160623_090647.jpg

|| CPU Intel i5 4690k @ 4.00Ghz || MB Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H, REV 1.0 || RAM 8GB (2x4GB) Gskill Sniper 1600Mhz CL9 DDR3 || GPU Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 660 OC 2GB (waiting for AIB versions of polaris and gtx1060…) || Case NOX Coolbay VX Zero || Storage 1 x 128gb kingston ssd v300 1 x 2TB WD Green 1 x 1TB WD Black 1 x 320GB WD 2.5" Internal samsung DVD Recorder 5.25" (24x) || PSU Aerocool strike-x 800w modular 80 plus silver || Display(s) Philips 24" full hd Monitor or LG 49UB830V-ZG 4k 3D 49"|| Cooling Seidon 120v plus for cpu + coolermaster jetflo x1 back outtake; coolermaster jetflo x2 top - outtake + XIGMATEK CLF-F1251 x2 front intake + nox coolfan 120mm white intake bottom || Keyboard Microsoft MediaKeyboard 3000 and Cyber Snipa Flexiglow Keyboard || Mouse Ozone 5k laser gaming mouse || Sound Philips Stereo with around 75W rms for extremely loud sound lol; ozone rage st and AKG K44 HeadPhones (which i usually use for guitar, and not for gaming  lol) || Operating System Windows 10 pro x64 ||

I'm currently using the corsair k95 with red switches but I would love this keyboard so I can take it to places like LAN party's and the like I think this will be perfect. :)

I'm using an old Packard Bell keyboard from the late 90s (in beige) it's usable but it's not the nicest thing to type on as it is membrane. It would be great if I could get an upgrade to a mechanical keyboard.

Im using a old wireless silvercrest keyboard bought some years ago from a shop with general electrical apliances and that is mostly a market for everything( a super market if thats what u call it, we call it this way). So you understand that its low quality and definitely not for gaming that i want. Also the rgb lighting in the Tesoro keyboard is really cool!

DSC_0010.JPG

I've been using this keyboard for about 7-8 years now.it is old and doesn't work properly

1466674184056-266358460.jpg

I am currently using the standard keyboard on my laptop. But i think i need to get a new one, because some keys dont work properly anymore.

Currently using Corsair K65, I need dat RGB.

I'm using an absolutely terrible membrane keyboard, and I have spilled Coke on it and everthing, so I'd like to have something a little better. Please? I'm desperate!

I am using a HP [QY776AA] USB Keyboard and I have to say its a pain, its nonresponsive and non-mechanical. The is especially a bad thing for me because I am into Pc gaming and the HP keyboard i use does not meet expectations so I am in need for an upgrade 

Man I'd like one of those cuz u use an iball product and which is not a gaming keyboard...in fact I haven't even seen a real gaming keyboard so far..only in videos and TVs...would be pretty cool to have that....all the way from India ..peace out..

1 minute ago, GArmyHD said:

I'm using an absolutely terrible membrane keyboard, and I have spilled Coke on it and everthing, so I'd like to have something a little better. Please? I'm desperate!

It doesn't even have enough rollover for CS:GO

Logitech K200 membrane keyboard, why do es I deserve one? Because my GRAMmar will improves if I uses an Tesoro GRAM mechanical keyboard. ?