Steam summer sale 2016

steam is soo slow for me I cant view or buy anything

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

2 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

steam is soo slow for me I cant view or buy anything

αστα μαρια... δεν μπορω να μπω καν

Even with the sale you can find the games cheaper elsewhere. Like doom and fallout 4. 

Did you try turning it on and off first?

10 hours ago, Z-Gaming said:

αστα μαρια... δεν μπορω να μπω καν

what is that language ?

speak in English so I can understand you .

I'm MARIA 23 years old Girl (Female) .

Christmas is all about hope , and that hope is NOT possible without JESUS king of kings . I love Christmas .

2 minutes ago, maria2244 said:

what is that language ?

speak in English so I can understand you .

crap... it was a looong shot in the dark.thought you were greek, so... you know. sorry :/

11 minutes ago, Notional said:

Except Doom being 40% off, and Fallout 4 being half price, it really isn't a very good sale. And since they introduced their refund thing, there won't be daily deals or even any price cuts. What you see now is what you get. Unless it's not on sale, then maybe.

So far it's not very impressive.

Totally agree, and all the discounted games I've seen have already been available at that price during the year, so there's not point in buying many of them now.

I'll be looking for Rainbow Six: Siege, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, TW: Warhammer, and Doom but I only have like $55, so what should I get?

Im anxious to start browsing the deals. I'll wait until tomorrow though

tomb raider is 35% off, I think the lowest it got previously was like 30 or 25

2 minutes ago, Terranamics said:

I'll be looking for Rainbow Six: Siege, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, TW: Warhammer, and Doom but I only have like $55, so what should I get?

FALLOUT 4 

2 minutes ago, mhp3jv said:

tomb raider is 35% off, I think the lowest it got previously was like 30 or 25

It's €32,50 now on steam.... But you can get it for €24 as well. Just google for bit. Really.. if you have a certain budget to spend... Dont instantly buy from steam sale. There's usually cheaper places to get the games. 

Did you try turning it on and off first?

maybe GTA V and Fallout IV. I have never played any GTA but it looks like a metric f*ckton of fun. And since I should be writing my masters thesis... :D

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

I don't know if this is just me expecting more after being on pc for a long time but are the steam sales getting worse? I'm looking down my wishlist and there is nothing of much note that is more than 50% off, I seem to remember 80% discounts being thrown around like it was nothing and I could set myself a £30 budget and get some real kickers of games.

I gotta get a second opinion on this as it may be me being super salty about tomb raider being only 35% off.

Just bought The Witcher three for 25usd and Age of Empires Collection for 8. Still want to pick up even more games. Lol

Yeah I totally agree they've gone downhill. I remember there being killer deals and even getting a few free games (L4D2 and Sniper Elite V2) but now most games aren't going that cheap, but atleast there are a few decent sales

Is the steam summer sale going on?

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I looked through a good 300ish sales and saw a lot of worth while stuff myself. Though it is completely subjective as this is very muc a based on likes and haves type situation. Great example is I just picked up The Witcher 3 and Age of Empires three complete collection for 32usd. I plan on spending another 60-100usd on yet more games such as Fallout 4 as well. 

From a quick glance it looks pretty shitty however I cant view more as steam server must have crashed because it blocked me from viewing the store.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

That depends on your definition of "going on"

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Not really. Its the same thing every time.So we end up with the same games onsale every steam sale.Any games that are new now will prob get the huge discounts your looking for next sale.Unless a AAA game has been out for awhile it won't receive a huge discount like 80%. As far as tomb raider just wait itll prob go cheaper. It hasnt been out that long.

I am just coming into pc gaming so for me this is a most magical thing with lots of great sales that even beat the third party key sites.