Steam summer sale 2016

4 hours ago, Brandonsr said:

I'm mostly in it for the Trading Cards. Maybe I'll spend around 30 bucks or so, not too much this summer.

lol

I'm kind of in it for the cards too.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Rise of the tomb raider and 15 other gaes from the wishlist :)

Doom, probably Skyrim and maybe fer cry primal. Got a few things in my wishlist

Maybe Fallout 4, Far Cry Primal (i usually buy them right away but the whole cave-man thing kinda turned me off)

Not sure about anything else right this minute but i always seem to blow $50 or so on these sales. 

Woop im ready even i did not plan for it, hoping Squad too :)

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

29 minutes ago, Cruorzy said:

Woop im ready even i did not plan for it, hoping Squad too :)

No need to hope. They made an announcement that it will be %25 off.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/squad/announcements/detail/890966394058411664

You will love this game if you love realism and teamwork. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

1 hour ago, Albatross said:

How can the sale be disappointing if it hasn't started yet...?

trust me

psh

4 minutes ago, Albatross said:

No need to hope. They made an announcement that it will be %25 off.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/squad/announcements/detail/890966394058411664

You will love this game if you love realism and teamwork. :)

I do i have been coming back to BF4 since BF1 will come back i tried to get some skills again in shooters.

But i irritate myself since my teammates seems not to know that there is more than killing too it, I was playing Rush and the bomb was planted and i had cleared the area from the enemies that did plant it. Literally 3 people were standing 4 feet away from it and did NOT care to defuse the damn thing or did not even took 1 look at it.

So now i want to change it up, i heard about Squad and kinda forget about it till i read the posts here.

I like the realism and did see some video's were you can setup barricades etc? did not look further unto it since i already loved it so far.

So better wait for the steam sale to safe some money for other silly games or a new GPU.

7 hours ago, Cruorzy said:

I do i have been coming back to BF4 since BF1 will come back i tried to get some skills again in shooters.

But i irritate myself since my teammates seems not to know that there is more than killing too it, I was playing Rush and the bomb was planted and i had cleared the area from the enemies that did plant it. Literally 3 people were standing 4 feet away from it and did NOT care to defuse the damn thing or did not even took 1 look at it.

So now i want to change it up, i heard about Squad and kinda forget about it till i read the posts here.

I like the realism and did see some video's were you can setup barricades etc? did not look further unto it since i already loved it so far.

So better wait for the steam sale to safe some money for other silly games or a new GPU.

You should probably know it is nothing like Battlefield 4, and yes you can set up barricades, but only the Squad lead can put them down. The rest of the team uses their shovels to progress the barricades. If you would like to see what it will sort of be like, consider giving Project Reality a shot (free). It is made by the same developers. Anyways, this game seriously lives on teamwork and proper communication, and no lone wolves. You won't live and you won't win if someone in the team thinks they matter more and can do it all by themselves. And for the love of God...if you tk by accident let it be known through your mic! Otherwise admins will just perma ban you thinking you are trolling them.

Oh, and if you have an AMD CPU prepare for ultimate disappointment in Squad in terms of performance.

2 minutes ago, Albatross said:

You should probably know it is nothing like Battlefield 4, and yes you can set up barricades, but only the Squad lead can put them down. The rest of the team uses their shovels to progress the barricades. If you would like to see what it will sort of be like, consider giving Project Reality a shot (free). It is made by the same developers. Anyways, this game seriously lives on teamwork and proper communication, and no lone wolves. You won't live and you won't win if someone in the team thinks they matter more and can do it all by themselves. And for the love of God...if you tk by accident let it be known through your mic! Otherwise admins will just perma ban you thinking you are trolling them.

Oh, and if you have an AMD CPU prepare for ultimate disappointment in Squad in terms of performance.

I know it's nothing like it but just gave a simplified answer why i'm into it :)

Will do about the TK stuff, Running on Intel CPU so will be no problem i guess. 

9 hours ago, APrettyCoolWalrus said:

I have a few games on my wishlist, and even fewer games that I really want to get.

Counter-Strike: Source

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

The Witcher 3

And maybe even H1Z1 King of the Kill, but I gotta know, that's the Battle Royale version, right?

Get H1Z1, and yes that is the battle royale one. At first you will be awful, but don't get discouraged. Just keep playin them BRs.

I don't have any games that I'm planning on buying... But I guess I'll see what's on sale, who knows, maybe I'll find something that interest me, buy it and proceed to never play it. Just like ~80% of my Steam game list. (played about 75 games out of 389 owned games.)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 hours ago, Albatross said:

How can the sale be disappointing if it hasn't started yet...?

I have been using steam since 2004. Ive bought all the Sale Items. They dont usually do big ass discounts on new games like Doom. Sure you might get 20% but thats about it. Once your library gets so big, it just does not excite you as it once did. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Gah, better start filling that Wishlist! Xcom 2 Deluxe Edition for 30€ would be sick, altough highly unlikely eh?

Groomlake Authority

Steam Sales don't make me tingle like they used to !

7 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

They dont usually do big ass discounts on new games like Doom. Sure you might get 20% but thats about it. Once your library gets so big, it just does not excite you as it once did. 

Yeah I know what you mean, when your library gets to a certain size you don't really need anymore games. Chances are you probably only play a few games from the 100's in there already. :D

Dank Souls 3 Pretty pls lord gaben

Let's agree to disagree

9 hours ago, Bobby_Joe_90 said:

Fore those who didn't already know here is the link: http://www.techspot.com/news/65268-paypal-reveals-steam-summer-sale-start-few-days.html

I'm just praying for Metal Gear Solid 5 to be discounted!! GTA 5 would be nice too. What games are you excited to pick up?

bad rats

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

dayz is on 15% sale right now, 5 hours left.

is there any chance of getting more sale on this during summer sale, i know if you seen more than 15% before than high chance that there will be more discount during summer sale or should i just get it now with 15%.

---Me Rig---

-CPU- 

Intel i7 4790k

-GPU- 

Gigabyte 970 g1

-STORAGE- 

250gb ssd

Western Digital 1tb HDD

-RAM- 

(2x4gb) 

-PSU- 

EVGA supernova 850w gold+

-MOBO- 

ASUS z97-a

-CASE-

Some ATX Sized No-Brand

-PERIPHERALS-

Some Mouse and Keyboard.

dayZ

---Me Rig---

-CPU- 

Intel i7 4790k

-GPU- 

Gigabyte 970 g1

-STORAGE- 

250gb ssd

Western Digital 1tb HDD

-RAM- 

(2x4gb) 

-PSU- 

EVGA supernova 850w gold+

-MOBO- 

ASUS z97-a

-CASE-

Some ATX Sized No-Brand

-PERIPHERALS-

Some Mouse and Keyboard.

Yeah, I will probably wait for a bigger discount to pick up this game. Heard it was good fun though.

I suggest getting Arma II + Arma II: Operation Arrowhead and add the DayZ mod instead of the standalone.

Edit: They will probably be 75% off (or higher)  in the summer sale. The mod recommends (get the best experience) to get the Arma II: Complete Edition.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

7 minutes ago, Ivyk said:

I suggest getting Arma II + Arma II: Operation Arrowhead and add the DayZ mod instead of the standalone.

Edit: They will probably be 75% off (or higher)  in the summer sale. The mod recommends (get the best experience) to get the Arma II: Complete Edition.

Arma 2 Combined Ops (Base + OA) is like $4.99USD at the moment due to 80% off.

idk