Jail sentance for YouTube Pranksters

Jail Sentances for YouTube Pranksters...

Is this what our world is going to be like from now on. and people that do this must think this is fun and wouldn't cause distress to the public to create fake bombs and then say its real to create mass panic to our london city....  I want to know if our Judges were too lean or got it right....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36305727

||AMD FX-8150 ||asrock 990fx extreme||16GB DDR3|| AMD Radeon R8 M350DX||Dell S2409W 24"||LG 23"D2342P||

Trollstation back at it again.

This really isn't anything new, especially for trollstation. They're always getting into shit with the police.

-EDIT-

I don't mean to sound like an ass or anything (it's the way it reads, at least in my head), I'm basically just saying this is nothing new. I'm not trying to imply that it was pointless to post this or anything like that.

Good. They deserve it.

...morons.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Just shows you that a prank, that was border line can get you into trouble quickly!

||AMD FX-8150 ||asrock 990fx extreme||16GB DDR3|| AMD Radeon R8 M350DX||Dell S2409W 24"||LG 23"D2342P||

2 minutes ago, derekb108 said:

Just shows you that a prank, that was border line can get you into trouble quickly!

A prank should be funny for everyone involved, including the ones being 'pranked'. IMO when you're drawing your enjoyment and your views from other people's negative feelings it stops being a prank.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

These were not pranks.  They were crimes.   Quite a bit of difference.   You can't just do something this stupid and then say it is a prank so everything is fine.  

Some of these idiots are going to get killed eventually.   

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

One time I was driving down the road and saw my neighbor walking his dog...I slammed on the gas and ran that furry bastard over. I jumped out the car and before my neighbor tried to kill me, I told him "just a prank, bro!". We still laugh about that moment to this day..../s to the 10th power.

really >_>

All these prank channels need to stop. The only one remotely funny is the one with the gf/bf. The reason being both are in on it! All these stupid videos of people pulling illegal shit like bomb hoaxes and fake kidnappings should face punishment. A couple weeks behind bars is BS I think they deserve more for potentially causing traumatic experiences for the innocent bystanders in the gallery. I know I would have a mini-heart attack if two masked robbers busted into the room I was in.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

This was a genuine hoax bomb threat - pretending to have live bombs and placing threats with them is illegal, regardless of whether its 'just a prank'.

The law succeeded in doing its job if these morons get jail time, pranking isn't a free pass to break the law, or more likely the idiots didn't even know the law in the first place.

The only prank channels that get pranking right is the ones that prank other willing parties, like BFvsGF, and Nikki and John (can't remember their channel name).

Linus is my fetish.

You can't yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theater; if it don't pass the "Clear and Present Danger Test", you can't do it.

ESXi SysAdmin

I have more cores/threads than you...and I use them all

Oh wait it wasn't a fake bomb threat, but a fake theft.

Theft is still illegal, you couldn't just walk into a bank and get away with a prank roberry, so nowhere else should it be allowed either.

Linus is my fetish.

Well the sentences aren't even that long anyway, 4-5 months for each of them.

Linus is my fetish.

when they come out its up to the public whether they will stay into the public eye or dwindle into zero's like some Youtubers!

Deserved indeed, I'm fine with those proper harmless pranks which can easily be see as a prank and doesn't do damage to anyone but stuff that are too real is not good :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)