Looking for a Pair of Good Wireless Headphones

JamesBondM3

I am looking for a good pair of wireless headphones to wear for everyday wear. I would like for them to last for years. 

My spending budget is $250 USD. 

All headphones last for years. It depends on how abusive you are to them and how high of a expectation you have on the finite lifespan of rechargeable batteries. I’m still rocking the 1st gen AirPods Pro from October 2019.

Obvious easy recommendation would be any of the Sony XM noise cancelling headphones since it seems like everyone either owns them or recommends them. Bose is also legendary for their QuietComfort 35 headphones in this space.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Bose Quietcomfort's are the headphones i'd be looking at in your position, my old pair has lasted years (gave them to a sister and they're going strong 7 years later) there are better sounding options if you don't like the Bose high-oriented sound signature, main one is Sennheiser Accentum or maybe a Momentum 4 depending on region pricing. There is stuff like the JBL 710BT and 760NC but frankly for featuresets and comfort i'd rather Bose or Sennheisers, if AKG still made the N700 NCM2 i'd just be pushing them onto you, comfortably the best bluetooth ANC headphones i've tried. 

Do not buy Sony XM headphones though, the XM4's have an extremely fragile plastic hinge for the folding that snaps super easily (it's why there's so many broken pairs on ebay) the XM5's barely cancel noise and is an extremely uncomfortable design, who would've thought that identical weight on a thinner headband is less comfortable? The XM3's are less notorious for being bad (and have the strongest isolation so they cancel the most noise) but the batteries are pretty old and don't hold charge for very long